Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Allo

Greycat & Brownmse New Hme

Hi Greycat,

Its me! I doing my lunch duty while surfing Internet. kekekeke..

Gosh, ur house is turning out very nice leh! *envy*

I love ur white kitchen! Clean clean! How about bedroom? :dancingqueen:

Hey ernie!!!

Hehhee, me just went out during lunchtime to meet client n deliver mooncake :D

U finally can surf net at work liao!! :P

Thanks thanks!! Love my white kitchen too but got 1 small problem.....FSM says dat white is not a gd color for me n otah-jek... :P

All furnitures stuck in the rms nw, will take mre pictures when its up. :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Some sneak previews....

Did sme cleaning again over the weekend n took sme pictures....

Pictures taken of my picture (with me hiding in the spot of my fridge nw). Once my fridge moves in, I wont be able to see my solidtop in this view anymre... :D

Shining white white :D

Sep17005.jpg

Sep17006.jpg

Picture of my daybed frm barang barang shifted into WIW rm. Realli comfy n nice to sleep on daybed while wind comes in frm the window.

Still need 1) a white standing lamp for reading 2) curtains to complete the soft look 3) probably a carpet

Sep17015.jpgSep17012.jpg

Took halfday tdy to meet the plumber n my contractor. Lucky took halfday as BrownMse was tied up n many things got damaged!!! :jawdrop:

1) My plumber told me the cistern (water tank) for the common toilet spoil. Gotta change as it's dangerous. It wasnt damaged initially. During the long wait since it was delivered until it was installed, it prolly got damaged by 1 of my contractor's workers.....sigh :dunno:

Anyways, brght it back to SSC with receipt n guess wat they say? They say ceramic not covered under warranty!!! :furious:

So LL buy the cistern, smemre dare to tell auntie me dat they canot deliver to my hse, I will need to collect myself!!! (this was after I took the heavy cistern bac to SSC @ IMM to exchange dis evening!!)

***Will never recommend anybody to SSC!! :furious::bleah:

2) My common toilet tap oso spoil. Manufacturing defect (basically veli rare case n it happened to me). I watch my plumber install. Den turn on, water flow out. Unfortunately, turn off, water still flow out.... :(

So, dis evening, took back to HoeKee frm IMM to exchange. Even though I didnt bring receipt, they jus exchange for me n smemre tell me, if kena 2nd time spoil, dont need to bring back. Just call them n they will send their plumber dwn.. :)

In comparison, I will definitely buy frm HoeKee n recommend my frens to go there in future. :good:

3) Kitchen sink tap canot install due to mismatch. Now they gotta take abit off my solid top in order to squeeze the tap in.... :(

4) My ikea mirror (for common toilet) got chipped off a big corner. Highly suspect the kitchen-workers broke it when they moved my stove n hood. I oni realised it the minute my contract left my hse. But lucky, ikea change it for us, nt much questions asked. I didnt even bring receipt.

Good scvc too frm ikea!~ :good:

I also wan to buy mooncake any recommendation???

Maybe u wan to post the pics of ur Cellini table, rem to include the dimmension and price u are asking. !!

I like Dong Hai's bing pi yue bing

green tea, lotus and custard paste.. all good... !!

!!

Greycat,

me not permanently stay there...

only from Wednesday/Thurs then stay over...

mon, tues and sometimes wed, my bf got his own prog...

so me nv stay there...

but me go back there everyday cos my students, both of them have shifted into their homes very very nearby... raining also no need to take umbrella... heheheh...

so next Sun you will be permanent residents of your unit liao huh... !!

muz be feeling excited dun you??? :furious:

Some mre pictures of my MBR toilet. Well, its the toilet dat is functioning nw...

Yippee!!! Can finally poopoo n flush in my own hse!!! !!

Big Mess

Sep17019.jpg

Grohe showerhead

Sep17020.jpg

My soap dish n extra holder for showerhead (for the shortie me) !!

Sep17022.jpg

Double rail towel rack

Sep17025.jpg

2 accessoriy holders at the side

Sep17026.jpg

I like Dong Hai's bing pi yue bing

green tea, lotus and custard paste.. all good... !!

!!

Greycat,

me not permanently stay there...

only from Wednesday/Thurs then stay over...

mon, tues and sometimes wed, my bf got his own prog...

so me nv stay there...

but me go back there everyday cos my students, both of them have shifted into their homes very very nearby... raining also no need to take umbrella... heheheh...

so next Sun you will be permanent residents of your unit liao huh... :furious:

muz be feeling excited dun you??? :furious:

Harlow koikoi!!....icic...so u not PR yet....hehehe

Ur illegal immigrant nw...i understand !! !!

Me no excitement, oni very very tired.....

We gonna haf the ceremony (for moving in) on this Sun but prolly cant fully move it yet. No curtains yet le....now waiting for them to shift my furniture, if not, curtain guy canot measure le....

Spidet

Sep17028.jpg

My toilet roll holder

Sep17029.jpg

Small hook for hanging towels....wantd to buy smre but now I refuse to buy anymre frm SSC...

Sep17032.jpg

Harlow koikoi!!....icic...so u not PR yet....hehehe

Ur illegal immigrant nw...i understand !! :furious:

Me no excitement, oni very very tired.....

We gonna haf the ceremony (for moving in) on this Sun but prolly cant fully move it yet. No curtains yet le....now waiting for them to shift my furniture, if not, curtain guy canot measure le....

Spidet

Sep17028.jpg

My toilet roll holder

Sep17029.jpg

Small hook for hanging towels....wantd to buy smre but now I refuse to buy anymre frm SSC...

Sep17032.jpg

think i'm more like a securityguard...

goin up everyday to peep peep...

hehehehe... i notice something...

your window is wider in breadth...

it makes your rooms brighter...

ours yucks!!! so unfair!!!

i like ur place leh... so big..

and i love ur daybed...

so comfy leh juz lookin at it... :furious: !!

ours yucks!!! so unfair!!!

and i love ur daybed...

so comfy leh juz lookin at it... :bleah::jawdrop:

WOOHOO!!! :dunno:

Love that clean look of your toilet!!! eh, where'd you hide the small pipes????:furious:! :furious:

iWant liddat!

so sorry to hear about your experience with SSC

heng i didn't buy anything from them !!

seriously, good to share experiences so we can use consumer power to make them realise this is not the way to do business !!

more pix when your furnitures come please !!

ours yucks!!! so unfair!8|

and i love ur daybed...

so comfy leh juz lookin at it... :P:notti:

Hi KoiKoi,

I though u also staying in EA right???? :dunno:

Picture of my daybed frm barang barang shifted into WIW rm. Realli comfy n nice to sleep on daybed while wind comes in frm the window.

Still need 1) a white standing lamp for reading 2) curtains to complete the soft look 3) probably a carpet

Sep17015.jpgSep17012.jpg

I like ur daybed position can R&R in the room and u also got veri good view too, night time must be veri beautiful. :wub:

Harlow all!:rolleyes: Thanks for the support!:notti::D

Me n BrownMse had a hectic 2 days on Mon n Tues....took halfdays, ran thrgh defects wif my contractor n they doin touch-ups now. Think my contractor quite guilty abt the slowness, so he's kinda at my newhse almost every other day to supervise his workers...hopefully I can have my hse back by end of week.

Thurs, stove's gonna be up!:notti: (PS to Xlan, will take a picture of the stove n show u :) )

Also gonna order a custom made show-cabinet for fengshui purpose (dimension 5.6ft, height 3ft). Any recommendations or suggestions? Thinking of making a glass display top n mabbe tofu squares, hehehe :P . But got no idea wat to put inside the tofu square le.....*scratch head*

Koikoi, the window same same la....canot be different dimensions rite? Its bedroom 2 I think... :D

Cantona, yup yup like the daybed veli much!! But view hor, I mre worried abt the ah-pek loitering at the staircase opposite, hahaha :P

Everynite hor, I always see a man sitting on the staircase on the oppo block (mre than 100m across). Actually thinking, now no curtains yet, seem quite dangerous hor, oppo block can look in and see all.....

Me abit paranoid siah... :P

Applefreak, congratulations to ur moving in!:o Saw on ur blog abt ur SK meetings.....wah, so gd!!!

Hehehe, we JurongWesterners must organize 1mre after moving too....seems so fun!! :D

WOOHOO!:rolleyes: !!

Love that clean look of your toilet!:notti: eh, where'd you hide the small pipes????:notti:! :o

iWant liddat!

Hi Weiling, u asking me abt the waterpipes isit?

Cuz our 2 toilets r back to back so the water pipes are directly taken frm the common toilet behind. Hence, showerhead doesnt haf a lota pipes in the kitchen. But common toilet alota pipes lah....canot be helped, haf to sacrifice 1.... :D

Cantona, yup yup like the daybed veli much!! But view hor, I mre worried abt the ah-pek loitering at the staircase opposite, hahaha !!

Everynite hor, I always see a man sitting on the staircase on the oppo block (mre than 100m across). Actually thinking, now no curtains yet, seem quite dangerous hor, oppo block can look in and see all.....

Me abit paranoid siah... :D

Applefreak, congratulations to ur moving in!:rolleyes: Saw on ur blog abt ur SK meetings.....wah, so gd!:notti:

Hehehe, we JurongWesterners must organize 1mre after moving too....seems so fun!! :notti:

Maybe can install a roller blind that can 100% cut off the view. :o

Cost ard $200 plus.

Maybe can install a roller blind that can 100% cut off the view. :rolleyes:

Cost ard $200 plus.

*nodnod* gonna do curtains...prolly got sme rollerblinds for kitchen, can see frm lift lobby, dangerous oso... :notti: ....