Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Allo

Greycat & Brownmse New Hme

wow, greycat! your house very nice. i like your kitchen!

do you cook alot? u must be careful when u cook on your hob, the silver part of the cooker. that time we boiled some soup and it overflowed then stained the silver part. even the stainless steel cleaner also can't clean it liao.. then now 2 cooker is silver colour and that one is those tarnished brown colour. so sad..

so when can we go look see look see ur home? :thumbs up: hehe...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Harlow Jessi, thks!!

My hob not stainless steel, is tempered glass, the surrounding is mirror but picture not taken well. I need lurgee's help, when he free come n do photoshoot for me hse le....hehehehe! :thumbs up::yamseng:

Me trying to pack up by this week, hopefully, next week will be openhse-ready, nw is oni operation-mode..... :P

Aiyo, i thk still got hope for ur hob la, dunt worry, did u use gif or anythg? my hubby uses 3m cleaner for the stainless steel backsplash, haf u tried?

Thks cantona! :dunno:

oops.. i mean the cooker on the hob. but anyway i had given up hope. tried alot of types of cleaners still like that.

hehehe.. i ask him liao then let u know. :thumbs up:

WOW.............................................AWESOME!:furious:!:curse:

Thanks greycat for sharing.. sooooooooooooooooo SUPER DUPER DUPER NICE LOH!!!!!

maybe ur hb not used to doing hse work thus the floor is too wet hehe. train him lor.. next time will be better le hehe.

now kneecaps bruised got excuse to ask him do the cleaning of the new hse :furious:

Btw Jessie, can get the contact of Mr Lim frm u? I thk Mr Lim is the person who did the bombshelter rack for u guys rite? Me think think think.....need mre space for HHS, to hide all the barang barang nw.... !!

Thanks in advance!! :furious:

Hi Xlan, hope u be getting ur keys soon.... :curse:

Piggie--BrownMse (hubby) is at hme cleaning nw...my kneecap sek-gek nw, haha :yamseng:

Btw Jessie, can get the contact of Mr Lim frm u? I thk Mr Lim is the person who did the bombshelter rack for u guys rite? Me think think think.....need mre space for HHS, to hide all the barang barang nw.... :)

Thanks in advance!! !!

oh i dun have his contact no. anymore.

u may need to get from koikoi. :yamseng:

paiseh ah...

oh i dun have his contact no. anymore.

u may need to get from koikoi. :yamseng:

paiseh ah...

Its okie...I go ask koikoi den, no hurry oso as wan to get contractor to touch up my HHS inside, the tiles all got a slight gap frm wall...

Understand hw u feel abt the hob, new new den kena veli sad wan....yesterday I go hme clean my dining table, discover a crack on the surface, veli sad oso...thk it came frm the 1st cup of hot coffee placed on the table w/o coaster... :P !!

Its okie...I go ask koikoi den, no hurry oso as wan to get contractor to touch up my HHS inside, the tiles all got a slight gap frm wall...

Understand hw u feel abt the hob, new new den kena veli sad wan....yesterday I go hme clean my dining table, discover a crack on the surface, veli sad oso...thk it came frm the 1st cup of hot coffee placed on the table w/o coaster... :bangwall::jawdrop:

The dinning table crack could it be during the delivery time cos 1 cup of hot coffee cant crack ur surface right. :bangwall:

Hihi greycat,

Plant! Great idea!

Will it be green? I think it will look fabulous! Wat chu think? :bangwall:

Harlow ernie!!

U toking abt the plant pot in the hallway in the pic taken by OJ? Hee, yup its a green plant (fengshui plant), potted in on the moving-in date by my MIL liao. Now it's sitting in the passageway still, cuz too heavy to move :curse:

Will take mre pictures once I find the camera....sigh, thk its in 1 of the plastic bags at hme....u on lunch duty?

The dinning table crack could it be during the delivery time cos 1 cup of hot coffee cant crack ur surface right. :jawdrop:

Harlow Cantona, me nt sure too le.....in fact, oso not sure if it came like dat n we din find the crack at 1st check. :bleah:

There's a crack on the side of the marble table (that one oredi reported when we rcv the goods, still waiting for Evov to exchange the side-marble with us). I cant tell if its the marble inside crack or the protective layer cracked, cuz my table comes with a protective finishing (so when i put my hand on it, its not the cold-cold feel of raw marble one).

Den I see liao, very heartpain, cuz if its protective layer crack, it will just peel off ugly-ly next time... :bleah:

sobs-sobs.... :bangwall:

Harlow Cantona, me nt sure too le.....in fact, oso not sure if it came like dat n we din find the crack at 1st check. !!

There's a crack on the side of the marble table (that one oredi reported when we rcv the goods, still waiting for Evov to exchange the side-marble with us). I cant tell if its the marble inside crack or the protective layer cracked, cuz my table comes with a protective finishing (so when i put my hand on it, its not the cold-cold feel of raw marble one).

Den I see liao, very heartpain, cuz if its protective layer crack, it will just peel off ugly-ly next time... :jawdrop:

sobs-sobs.... :dancingqueen:

I believe it must be cracked during the delivery. Best is to call Evov and ask for the exchange the crack cant be caused by one hot kopi, u can explained that u jus realised the cracked inside the marble and ask them to send someone down to check if they are in doubt. :bangwall:

I believe it must be cracked during the delivery. Best is to call Evov and ask for the exchange the crack cant be caused by one hot kopi, u can explained that u jus realised the cracked inside the marble and ask them to send someone down to check if they are in doubt. :dancingqueen:

*nod nod* I walkd down to their branch during my lunch-hour jusnw to tell the salesperson liao....its been like almost 1-2mths since I reported the side-marble crack, supposed to come dwn n change soon wan....

My TV console oso got problem, magnetic catch not working properly, their carpenter coming dwn to change the catch....lota problems..... !!

Even though I like their products veli much n their sales scvs is v gd, but their servicing part realli got problem lor....v slow... :jawdrop::bangwall:

Understand hw u feel abt the hob, new new den kena veli sad wan....yesterday I go hme clean my dining table, discover a crack on the surface, veli sad oso...thk it came frm the 1st cup of hot coffee placed on the table w/o coaster... :dunno::)

**beep beep beep**

got the beep in my "pager"...

will msg you Richard's number now. :)

:yamseng:

**beep beep beep**

got the beep in my "pager"...

will msg you Richard's number now. :)

:dancingqueen:

Thanks my dear, I got richard tel no liao.....prolly call him after contractor comes bac for touch-up.. :)