Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Allo

Greycat & Brownmse New Hme

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Harlow!! Hey havent seen u & Allo at all for super long leh....& I dunt haf ur tel nos la...

Wah so actually u n Allo got lurk ard here siah... :P

U wanna join us on Sat wif Allo? :lol: We start ard 2-3pm lah....

Hey greycat. I saw u guys a couple of times at carpark and neighbourhood. I even saw u (with short hair alr), brownmse and dog near Koufu last week... but i aren't sure if its you cos i don't recall u got dog mah... i havent been reading ur t-blog until recently... so indeed you have cut ur hair and gotten a dog. Hee... how's life?

This weekend we cannot make it wor... we cheonging, or rather going for the Isetan sales... have to buy things for the kitchen. Sorrie, other time i hope. Enjoy your gathering ya? :)

Harlow Allo,

Okie dokie...enjoy the sales! Oh yah, guess dats me den.....with a brown+white color doggy....

Wave to me next time la....I busy watching dog, may haf missed u....my puppy v notti :P

Greycat did u manage to contact LLhome or Bun Bun are we going to their hme?? :lol:

Harlow bro....Bunbun cannot....

LLhome I dont thk she blogging le....she shd haf started work oredi, no sound no pic.....will try to hunt her dwn w Ginger la....den hopefully, we can go her hse...

hello here i am !! so near to the flat i am goin to..super on the way la hehehe

but can only make it evening time leh, will you all be gathering till late?

Harlow babytan...u wanna join us? We will prolly haf gathering frm abt 2-6pm bah but dunno end wat time. And dint manage to contact LLhome yet so not confirm if can go her hse or nt.....

U can still let me know tomolo.... :dunno:

Harlow babytan...u wanna join us? We will prolly haf gathering frm abt 2-6pm bah but dunno end wat time. And dint manage to contact LLhome yet so not confirm if can go her hse or nt.....

U can still let me know tomolo.... :~

PM me your contact no can? if i can make it, i will give you a call :bow:

Just pm LLhome wor, I think she likely will come online on fri or sat judging from her pattern. Though I stay 1 block from her, I also dunno which floor she stay but I know its the lower floors.

Unless you guys want to make a surprise visit by checking out each lower floor. :bangwall: Kidding lah, sad I can't go 'cos of my hubby. :bleah:

PM me your contact no can? if i can make it, i will give you a call :sport-smiley-004:

Erm... erm.... Greycat... erm...

:(:good: I'm so sorry... we can't make it this wkend bcoz ID made arrangements for us to go Hafary to select tiles @ 3pm... sobz!! And hubby didnt wanna rush to go either place... !!

Pls tell me you gonna forgive us for giving such a late notice... :D:~

Skywolf.... :P8|8|

Hahaha.....jus kidding la...its okie, next time then....we wld haf super cosy gathering this time :P

Oh choose tile sure take very long wan....u sure cant make it to 2 place confirm...take ur time, take pic hor & post up for us to view siah :P

*Rem to take bac 1 tile sample each type if possible, so u can use it for matching other purchases (like paint color or furniture)....

PM me your contact no can? if i can make it, i will give you a call :rofl:

PM u liao....come join us la...

Just pm LLhome wor, I think she likely will come online on fri or sat judging from her pattern. Though I stay 1 block from her, I also dunno which floor she stay but I know its the lower floors.

Unless you guys want to make a surprise visit by checking out each lower floor. :rofl: Kidding lah, sad I can't go 'cos of my hubby. :P

Thanks Bunbun.....thk I will go PM her my tel no la. Then if she wan to come, can jus call us bah.... :P

Hahhaa....we go knock on her dogs w my Yuki den, I go train her to sniuff out GRs 1st.... :P

Skywolf.... :P:P8|

Hahaha.....jus kidding la...its okie, next time then....we wld haf super cosy gathering this time :rofl:

Oh choose tile sure take very long wan....u sure cant make it to 2 place confirm...take ur time, take pic hor & post up for us to view siah :jawdrop:

*Rem to take bac 1 tile sample each type if possible, so u can use it for matching other purchases (like paint color or furniture)....

Orh orh. Will get sample home to bio... Dunno wanna use the same tiles for both the toilets or not. heehee... :dancingqueen:

hihi greycat and brownmouse :D

thanks for having us over to your place ...

the foods are yummy .. esp otahs ... :( !!

had super fun with the Wii and had so much luff ...

i think we rock the whole neighbourhood !!

paisei leh .. din help you to clear up your place b4 leaving .. keke ...

guess yuki slept soundly thru out the whole nite wor :notti: :notti: