Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wa1ker

Store Room Smell Issue

Hi, may I ask if there's any good way to reduce or get rid of the smell in the storeroom? As the storeroom is blocked by a feature wall to hide the door, the air cannot go in or out freely. Anyone have the same problem? thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I am using charcoal placed in a big bowl. It does helps.

hi there, you can try this anion product from korea, it releases Anions to break down smell/ odor particles.

PM me to find out more.

can i ask what you have put in your store room so that i can easily help you according to it. What kind of smell it is and at what timing it comes. permanent or after some time?

I think bamboo charcoal works better than ordinary ones. get it from Daiso..

Bamboo charcoal absorbs harmful chemical in the air, it is especially useful for absorbing formaldehyde, ammonia, benzene in the air when there is painting done, or strong smelling adhesive is used indoors, or when antifreeze is kept indoors. It also reduces smog as it absorbs carbonic oxide, ammonia, formaldehyde, benzopyrene, nicotine, tar etc are found in smog, that is harmful to the human body.