Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi this post is very interesting....interior design is an interesting thing...my one friend is interior designer. I will update him about this post and he will share his experience here..thanks for sharing this post..keep updating up this kind of activities.

Went down and did some discussions that day and was preparing for a next meet up.

However they called us individually on that same day and told us they have some internal issues and unable to proceed.

Leaving us in confusion...A total waste of time to go down for a meet up!

Went down and did some discussions that day and was preparing for a next meet up.

However they called us individually on that same day and told us they have some internal issues and unable to proceed.

Leaving us in confusion...A total waste of time to go down for a meet up!

Hi, i am considering on Faith ID as well. What internal issues?

Anyway just an update, met up with them but they didnt get back on the quotation although during the discussion they sounded keen and mentioned will get back within 1 week. Not sure of the reason, probably they are selective over their customers. :dunno: