Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HL85

Interterrace At Luxus Hills

Silly me..

Today I was reading thru this mth's Home & Decor supplement, and the last feature was a home at Luxus Hills, an inter terrace unit too. In the text, it was mentioned that they took down a wall in the MBR to create a WIW.. then, it struck me, the wall (btn the wardrobe and main sleeping area can be hacked???) I had 'assumed' that it was a structural wall (though it looked too thin / beam less to be one) cos the very first time I went to a show flat for one of the phases, the agent told me it was a structural wall (I hated the wall! Cos we don't watch TV in our MBR so it's really useless)..

Then I quickly called the developer main con and he told me that wall can be hacked! LOL.. I was so happy and told my main con I WANTED TO HACK THE WALL! They tried gently to dissuade me and told me about the pros of it but I told them it was non-negotiable cos I wanted an unencumbered and spacious MBR hahah :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation