Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rain

50-Litre Storage Heater For 2 Rainshowers?

I am thinking of installing 2 rainshowers - one for common toilet and the other for master bedroom toilet.

How practical is it?

My contractor is sure that I have to get a 50-litre storage heater for 2 rainshowers. I baulked at the bulk of such a huge heater.

Is he right?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

There is No need so much storage for rain shower. It is the water pressure that is essential for this. Unless u having a bathtub

Thanks, Bento28, for sharing your thoughts!

I had thought so too. Unfortunately, I called up Joven itself and the lady over the line affirmed that it's necessary to get a 50-litre, even for just 1 rainshower. She said that many customers complained that their 25-litre and 35-litre are not working well.

I wish someone who has installed 2 rainshowers could advise me on this.

Thanks, Bento28, for sharing your thoughts!

I had thought so too. Unfortunately, I called up Joven itself and the lady over the line affirmed that it's necessary to get a 50-litre, even for just 1 rainshower. She said that many customers complained that their 25-litre and 35-litre are not working well.

I wish someone who has installed 2 rainshowers could advise me on this.

I have 2 rainshowers with a 35litre. It works fine for us. But if you want those super shiok water pressure, than I don't get that. However, we are fine with the pressure that we have now.

We installed raindance rainshower in 2 bathrooms (MBR toilet and 2nd floor bathroom) and a bathtub in my MBR. We have installed a 56L water heater tank. No doubt the tank does look bulky but I will rather have a bulky tank than compromise on weak water pressure or else it defeat the purpose of having a rainshower.......