Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

anyone done up your place with the white laminates (shiny or matt?) on your wardrobe, tv console, cabinets, etc... so far any regrets? pls post photo :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

My room is completely in white color. All white bed sheets, window color, curtains, pillow sheets and all other that can be painted. My only room is in white color and this is just because i wanted to do something crazy and unique.

What's the concern? My kitchen cabinets are glossy white and I don't wipe them frequently. But they are easy to wipe when I do.

My study room cupboards and drawers are Matt white. The high-traffic area like the area where I open the cabinet doors get dirty once in a while and I wipe it off easily.

Laminates are easy to maintain. Just wipe and they are as good as new.

My parents' kitchen are of glossy white, easy to maintain and looks really pretty. ^^

I think better to refrain white (matt/ glossy) for kitchen.

Over the years, I believe it will change to a more dirty yellow kind of color? But my room wardrobe is white, And so far so good! Jus my two cents worth :)

I have a quite white place. I don't use gloss laminate only matt.

A quite white kitchen

p1020615pi.jpg

A white WIW

p1020543a.jpg

A white vanity for my wife

p1020604m.jpg

A almost white living room

p1020650x.jpg

And a not so white bedroom

p1020661p.jpg

On Glossy White Laminates, if you look at the carpentry at certain angles, you will tend to see "wavy" surfaces. Unless you have the budget, get PU painted.

I think all white is pretty. The entire set of furniture in my room including wardrobe, table, bed, bookshelf are all in white. I bought white bed sheet, black curtain, and black mat to match it.