Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
natural9

Hdb Resale Prices In 2013 (3, 4 And 5 Room Flats)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi forum bros and sis,

Initially, my purpose of this data collection is that I want to know the estimates of stamp duties collected from the resale of flats. In the process of compiling, it’s just too much information for me…

The resale market is like a supermarket, with ready cashier counters where buyer and seller meet to make an agreed transaction… It’s like the seller bring the flat there, the buyer take the flat back… resulting having to pay for a very expensive stamp. Old flats which already been built 30-40 years ago, net proceeds has long been realized, are amazingly still the cash cows… and these cash cows are surely growing bigger and fatter with those near 5 years flats and new BTOs…

Just look at the amount of stamps! To summarize and put it very simple to understand, since I believe there is no resale of flats at below 180K now, and the increase of the stamp fees, with about every 50 resale transactions, the market value of a flat is being profited from us, don't even need to change a brick. Fantastic right?

I ain’t sure if the elite realized the current ground situation that has been slowly created over many years of policies, rules / guideline changes etc… to control the masses have now in-turn cornered these think-tanks. Even if they do, it’s gonna be real hard to maneuver out. Whatever new policies that are going to be introduced are actually not new, but are corrections of the olds being implemented.

Need not think too far, about the ability of the Y2K youths to own a flat in the future but the practicality of one owning now.

After compiling, I wish I wasn’t so curious.

Edited by natural9

OMG! 3-room at 812K?!?!

at kallang/whampoa, there is HDB terrace that is considered as 3 room flat. ground floor is living room and kitchen and upstairs is bedroom. its like living on landed but considered as HDB.

at kallang/whampoa, there is HDB terrace that is considered as 3 room flat. ground floor is living room and kitchen and upstairs is bedroom. its like living on landed but considered as HDB.

Really? Wow did not know that - how much is the actual space size? Same as HDB 3 room or bigger? Still, almost 1 mil for that. No wonder people say Singaporeans are rich, but I don't feel rich at all!!!! :furious:

Really? Wow did not know that - how much is the actual space size? Same as HDB 3 room or bigger? Still, almost 1 mil for that. No wonder people say Singaporeans are rich, but I don't feel rich at all!!!! :furious:

hhmmm.... i think its near to 900sqf? i know where they are cos they are near to where i stay.

same lah, i also don't feel rich at all...... but the way i see people can buy private that cost so much, i really wonder how that can happen.

OMG! 3-room at 812K?!?!

Unbelievable! Our country is already very small.... every corner of the island is developed.....still have such great variation of prices. Lolz.

If it is in M'sia, can still understand......

hhmmm.... i think its near to 900sqf? i know where they are cos they are near to where i stay.

same lah, i also don't feel rich at all...... but the way i see people can buy private that cost so much, i really wonder how that can happen.

talking about whampoa hdb terrace, Martin Soong's unit is featured in the latest home & decor. doesn't feel like a HDB flat after he did it up.

The ones that are really rich is the bank.. cos they r rich enuf to loan us..

But "zeng hu" is the richest of them all la.. just chop chop n then $$ come come..

Ar bo how to have surplus of few Bs??

Info from HDB web, the Whampoa HDB terrace is 78 sqm, lease 1972.

there is one i saw sold for $988,888 that is 249sqm! but its still a 3 room hdb!