Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
eaglef18

Video Intercom System

Hi, Am considering an alternative for a video intercom system from Panasonic. Does anyone from this forum has any experience on this system? Would be grateful if can share your experience. Thanks in advance.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I have explore this option for my new house. As i need 2 cameras and 4 LCD display, they cannot be integrated.

One advise is to use Cat5/6 cable instead of the given 4core cabling. It provides you spares in future use.

I gave up on the video thing but stick with Panasonic advanced hybrid telecom system instead.

Hello! If you're considering an alternative for a video intercom system from Panasonic, it's a good idea to seek advice and insights from others who have experience with different systems. You can try posting your query on online forums or communities related to home security or technology. Additionally, consider exploring video sharing platforms here owner luxuretv.com where users may have uploaded reviews or demonstrations of various video intercom systems. Watching these videos can provide valuable insights and help you make an informed decision.