Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
3Dyms

Mon Petite Chateau @ Bt Batok

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Wow I like your carpentry work A LOT. The details, the curves etc... Looks solid & super lovely!

Thanks Makan. I love this type of carpentry too, but I don't love the price tag attached to it. :P

3Dyms, very nice! Is the carpentry works good? Got uneven paint and chipping problem? Cause i am asking around and IDs say may have uneven paint cause they are hand spray-painted...

3Dyms, very nice! Is the carpentry works good? Got uneven paint and chipping problem? Cause i am asking around and IDs say may have uneven paint cause they are hand spray-painted...

So far so good. No issues with uneven paint or chipping paint. Most ID will not recommend spray painting cos most carpenters nowadays do mainly laminate. Few carpenters are actually skill enough in spray painting. In fact, my carpenter will also be spray painting my doors and staircase banister. :D

Very very french chic! <3

Thanks. I hope once everything is in, it will still look chic and not OTT. *cross fingers* :P

ALARM SYSTEM

As my renovation journey is coming to an end, I am starting to worry about home safety. So, I'm thinking of installing a home security system. Not sure whether to get those ADT alarm system that is linked to a central monitoring system (to police) OR just a normal siren alarm in the event of unauthorized access.

Anyone here have home alarm systems? Can recommend what is good & reliable?

Updates as at 04July 2013

I'm so happy. Lots more done today. Plumber has come by to fix up the Water Closets, water heater and pipes. Electrician also came by to complete most of the electrical works especially for the kitchen. And finally, carpentry for the 2nd level is 95% done. Still some minor "shou-kou" to make sure everything fits in nicely and the door handles. No laminates are used for these cabinets. Its all spray painted with hand painted gold trimmings. Let's see some pics of the carpentry works:

1) L-shaped wardrobe for master room and 6-door wardrobe for my 3 gals.

83x7.jpg

z313.jpg

2) Bookshelves in my gals study room

8ibn.jpg

Hi,

I love your carpenter job. I ever request this design to my ID but she claims this type using mold to product. Plywood normally no design just plain. What type of wood your carpenter uses? Mind to share your carpenter contact? I'm about to confirm my ID but now pending coz I saw your wardrobe so..oooo nice.

Hi,

I love your carpenter job. I ever request this design to my ID but she claims this type using mold to product. Plywood normally no design just plain. What type of wood your carpenter uses? Mind to share your carpenter contact? I'm about to confirm my ID but now pending coz I saw your wardrobe so..oooo nice.

You've got PM. Hope my carpenter is able to help you out. Good luck! ;)

More photos of my sanitary wares......

GROHE BauLoop Rainshower set -

(comes with 1 Rainshower, 1 Hand Shower, 1 Shower Mixer and 1 Basin Mixer)

slide2nv.jpg

Toiletries shelves for shower area.

Decided to get these instead of doing the more popular "hole in the wall" because we had used such shelves in our 1st house and found them relatively easy to maintain. Plus... we just have too many stuffs. Corner shelving is for Level 2 baths. Single tier shelf is for kitchen toilet on level 1, to be placed above the basin.

slide3ns.jpg

Hi ,

How much you get the Grohe rain shower? I wanted to get from TB but worries can't used in Sg.

Hi ,

How much you get the Grohe rain shower? I wanted to get from TB but worries can't used in Sg.

The Grohe rain shower set is about $700+ from Adamas. I've heard of people getting Grohe from TB and it works out great for them. But I did not buy showers & mixers online cos I am also afraid that the connection parts will be different. However, I bought some Grohe bath accessories from Amazon as the price was much more affordable. :)

3Dyms: can PM your carpenter to me too? Thank u :)

Hi Davon,

Have send you a PM. Good luck. :)

Edited by 3Dyms

nicely done cant wait to see all the furniture and decor in , well done really go well with the theme you want

Thanks. Hope to have more pics to share end of this week when level 1 carpentry & all lightings will be up. Stay tune. ;)