Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
3Dyms

Mon Petite Chateau @ Bt Batok

Nice Reno. May I ask how much is your Reno fee?

Thanks. :) Hhmm... Reno costs (excld appliances & furnishing) is close to 6-figure sum.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i like how your daughter's stuff all come in sets of 3! :sport-smiley-018:

Hahahaha.... Thank you. This is a "must" for me. To give me less stress and grieve. Previously, they had communal cabinets and storage areas. Big mistake. Cos whenever there is a mess, they'll push the blame around. When they wore the wrong clothes, they'll accuse each other of taking things without permission. Worse is when they start fighting over study space. Major headache. Now with clearly designated areas, less points for contention. Aahhh... The sound of silence. :P

I love all your carpentry work and poster bed! And u must be quite a Hello Kitty fan too :)

Thanks MK. Yes. I love Hello Kitty stuffs. Used to frequent Kaikai & Kitty Palace. Too bad my ex-maids spoilt most of my Hello Kitty appliances, broke several crockery and spoilt a few towels & mats. I've also set up flea markets stalls and downsized my collection a fair bit. :)

Thanks MK. Yes. I love Hello Kitty stuffs. Used to frequent Kaikai & Kitty Palace. Too bad my ex-maids spoilt most of my Hello Kitty appliances, broke several crockery and spoilt a few towels & mats. I've also set up flea markets stalls and downsized my collection a fair bit. :)

Wah I can feel your heart ache...

Wah I can feel your heart ache...

Aahh... That time I was super upset by the breakage & spoilage. My rice cooker can no longer cook cos my maid decides to wash the whole cooker wire & all. My pots & pans were banged up and burnt black. Last straw came when my claypot hello kitty ended up on the floor. That's when I decided to downsize and prevent more heartache.

Hi neighbour 3Dyms, congrats on completion of ur renovation & u have a beautiful house.. :)

Thanks HappyAng. How is HappyAng Jr doing? Got any pics to post? I love looking at BB's. heheh. ;)

Very very nicely done! I love how the final product looks so coordinated! Just absolutely lovely :)

Thank you Annastans. Lucky it's easy finding Victorian French inspired furnishings in Sg. Only wished it wasn't so **** expensive. Lol. :P

Hi neighbour 3Dyms, HappyAng Junior, everyday eat, sleep, play.. So shiok. Wifey & me turns panda le.. Ha..ha.. Ok, will try take a photo of HappyAng junior..

How's the feeling of living in an EM? :P

Hahah... All parents are pandas. But must be so worth it to play with him and see him smile. Yes yes. Pls post pic.

Wah. The feeling of staying in an EM is so shiok. Although it was a huge change shifting from condo back to HDB (especially for my 3 gals) but everyone seems so much happier. The spaciousness and proximity to central is fantastic. But, the cleaning & house chores is 'siong'. Time to 'out source' the easier tasks to my little helpers. Lol. :P

Ur house very nice n in the theme! :)

Thank you for the compliments. ;)

And... Congrats on your new purchase too. Look forward to seeing your updates & pics.

Thank you for the compliments. ;)

And... Congrats on your new purchase too. Look forward to seeing your updates & pics.

Hi 3Dyms, can you PM me your carpenter? Your house looks fantastic :good: Thanks in advance