Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
3Dyms

Mon Petite Chateau @ Bt Batok

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Have not been able to get in touch w3Dyms anymore. Maybe she has stopped visiting renotalk now. In case she re-visit this blog some time later, i will like to know her about the sticked-on wooden strips used to create the boxy modern classic look on the wall and wardrobe - are they durable? Will they come off easily? Heard you are unsatisfied with the work of ID in the end, is it true?

Hi there, just to share some info. I just bought my LED lighting 5" 23W square with glass edge and comes with 1 year warranty. It only cost me 24sgd and I feel is worth it. Please PM me if you need his contact. Hope this info is useful. Haha.

Have not been able to get in touch w3Dyms anymore. Maybe she has stopped visiting renotalk now. In case she re-visit this blog some time later, i will like to know her about the sticked-on wooden strips used to create the boxy modern classic look on the wall and wardrobe - are they durable? Will they come off easily? Heard you are unsatisfied with the work of ID in the end, is it true?

Hi Fatpanda,

So so sorry.... I've been so caught up with work and other home projects I simply did not have time to check back my t-blog.

Anyway to answer your queries, the wooden strips on the walls (chair rails) were nailed into the walls. For the cupboards, the design is actually carved into the wood. So far no issues with either and workmanship is good. HTH's. :D

View towards Living Area.

w02t.jpg

Can request for a close up of the clock? Looks mesmerising. Thank you.

Hi there,

Firstly thank you for visiting my T-blog. My apologies for this super late reply. Just in case you want to know, I bought this clock from the country pushcart at IMM (level 1). Tomorrow I try to take a close up pic of the clock for you. :D

Hi OceanEleven,

As requested, this is a close up pic of my station clock. One side is Roman numerals, the other side is regular numbering.

imagejpg1_zps08a93c04.jpg

imagejpg2_zps59ca2d70.jpg

Finally.... Updated pic of my dining area with the right dining table & chairs.

Got these from Manhattan Collection but it was a drawn out affair. To cut a long story short, initial delivery date was 1st week August. Then I was advised that the shipment is delayed due to Hari Raya and because these were ordered from Indonesia, thus the delay. Later on, I was advised my initial choice for dining table was no longer available. Had to go down the shop to choose again. Then the fabric of the chairs had to be re-selected. In the end, after all the mess I finally got my dining set delivered on 1st week of Nov. Delay of 4 whole months. Thankfully I had my old dining table and was in no major hurry except I had to keep pushing back my housewarming party.

My verdict, overall workmanship is ok. Some issues of the wood not sand smooth enough and the fabric for all the chairs are not totally aligned properly, but after 4 months of waiting, emails & SMSes flying to/fro, I simply did not want further delays. I was also terrified of being left without any furniture esp when I keep hearing of furniture shops closing down. Too scary a thought.

So here are the pics of my European theme dining table and a close up of the carvings highlighted in gold.

imagejpg1_zps48c5a25f.jpg

imagejpg1_zps1e2a0f6d.jpg

imagejpg2_zpsaefbd23a.jpg

imagejpg3_zpsd78c6e02.jpg

Hi can share with me the carpenter contact? Love those cabinets!!! How much is the bookshelves alone?

Hi Aspialle,

Have dropped you a PM. Feel free to contact me if you need more clarifications yah. ;)