Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tessina

Post Reno Cleaning Service

I have been in the food business for many years, and I know all the ins and outs of running this business. But despite all my experience only recently I discovered a really good way to conveyor belt cleaning. My acquaintance advised me to visit Fortador's website and there I found a high capacity conveyor belt cleaner.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Singapore House Cleaning is a one-stop solution for your needs in cleaning of small apartment, HDB, Condo, Landed property, offices, store & warehouses. We employ the most professional house cleaners in Singapore, who are guaranteed to make your home sparkle from top to bottom. Whether you’re after one-time house cleaning, moving out/in house cleaning or a recurring maid for your home, Singapore House Cleaning Service has all your needs covered. 

Wide range of house cleaning services

We provide both professional one time and weekly cleaning services for residential properties in Singapore.

"Contact us for a free estimate"

Call/Text/WhatsApp:  90614030/ 96253079

Before and after house cleaning -3.jpg

Hi

I would like to recommend Apex Hygienic as I recently engaged them for my post reno cleaning of 5 rm hdb.

Their staff were very professional and friendly and they offered to come down in order to quote us. Some other cleaning companies did not even bother to come down to survey our house, just charge a flat high priced rate. We compared several quotes from several cleaning companies and decided on them as they were reasonably priced and didn't use harsh chemicals (so we didnt need to deal with the dettol kinda smell that would linger in the house for days).

We met up with Aaron at my place so that he can understand my areas of concerns and needs. Throughout the meeting at my place, he was very attentive and wrote down in his notebook, pointers which i mentioned.

Other worthy note is that they helped us steam clean our old sofa without charging extra. They were very observant and noticed that our sofa was not new... very nice gesture on their part.

They featured my house on their page.. feel free to see: https://www.instagram.com/p/B4elFhgHfLb/

Can contact them if keen. Just thought i'd help them push their service as they are a young enthusiastic bunch.

Need someone to clean up your house before you move in or after renovation? Look for us now. We provide post-renovation cleaning, pre-move in cleaning and other types of house cleaning services such as end of tenancy and end of lease cleaning.

Our house cleaning rates are reasonable and competitive and we have been in business for more than 16 years, having served thousands of residential and corporate clients.

Need part-time house cleaning services? or local housekeepers and domestic helpers?

We also provide office cleaning, events cleaning, carpet cleaning, air con servicing, moving services, marble polishing, parquet polishing, carpet tiles supply and installation.

Do Contact us today by visiting our websites below:

www.a-cubemicrosystems.com

www.house-office-carpet-cleaning.com

www.carpetcleaningsingapore.sg

SMS us at 9386 1459 now!

Singapore House Cleaning is a professional cleaning company that offers a wide range of one time house cleaning, such as moving in/out cleaning, tenancy cleaning, post renovation cleaning, spring cleaning, ad-hoc cleaning and other part time cleaning services. We provide Festival cleaning too that includes Christmas cleaning, Chinese New Year cleaning, Hari-Raya cleaning and Deepavali cleaning.

Visit here if you want to find out one time house cleaning rates.

from what gather - you will still need to clean quite intensively even with  with house cleaning for post reno services. 

post reno dust is fine-dust and one cleaning is not enough.  i had to vacuum first (use those with water as the water will help you gauge the dust). after that , mop with diluted vineagr (dilute it further with water) , then mope again with water, and then mop again with any household floor cleaners.

repeat it over a few days , ideally with no furniture around.  

I took up dragonnite's recommendation of Cleanhomes too. Pricey imo but at least they did a good job.

Great communication all the way through, from initial enquiries to engaging them.

The 5 who came down all locals, took great pride in their work and were very patient despite us asking them to revisit cleaning of certain spots. They took about 3 hrs for my entire 5 rm unit (fresh from renovation so was very dusty)

Would highly recommend them.

NTUC Income is tough .... the once only cleans are only done on the weekends, and the cleaners speak almost no English. The quality is very varied.

The Clean Homes recommendation above is a very good one if you want thorough .... I've also just gone through the process of emailing a lot of different places. I settled on SG Cleaning Service, and they were pretty good, but Clean Homes is better.

I emailed a few companies and thought to share the info for those I fond cheapest but not review on service coz didn't use them.

NTUC Income provides weekday cleaning at only $100+ with 2 domestic cleaners some more. For smaller flats below 1000sqft.

Homebreeze, GT Services and Greenland Cleaning also low $200.

The rest was really ex at $250 and above and 1 even quoted me $450! :wacko:

Edited by pills

• Like 1