Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tessina

Post Reno Cleaning Service

I emailed a few companies and thought to share the info for those I fond cheapest but not review on service coz didn't use them.

NTUC Income provides weekday cleaning at only $100+ with 2 domestic cleaners some more. For smaller flats below 1000sqft.

Homebreeze, GT Services and Greenland Cleaning also low $200.

The rest was really ex at $250 and above and 1 even quoted me $450! :wacko:

Edited by pills

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

My wife found one for this coming Monday @ $30per hour. We are engaging 2 for 4 hours. But must supply our own equipment and detergent.

Honestly this forum is kind of dead.....

Thanks dragnnite. This ie very helpful. I was try to give them a go! I am surprised there are not more cleaners recommended on these pages....

i have used<link removed> for this - very good and professional...one of the few companies that bring their own equipment and detergent etc so you don't have to prep anything - i checked a few companies, they all need you to provide those equipment etc...

team of about 4 ppl who came down, also include wiping all the insides of your built in cabinets... :thumbs up: however, when they steam clean your bathroom, if your grouting is loose or not done properly, they will come off so watch it... tongue.gif

not cheap ah, about $400+ so make sure all your stuff all done (including rectification), otherwise waste their effort :bangwall: ...best to do b4 your furniture arrives...