Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
katelee

* Interior 100% Workmanship Guaranteed?

Hi , i am new here. Looking for ID to reno my new HDB.

Was it truth that ID company can give 100% Guaranteed as promised in their ad?

* Guaranteed 100% for workmanship,handover on time,superior material, after sales service.......

Please advice

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi , i am new here. Looking for ID to reno my new HDB.

Was it truth that ID company can give 100% Guaranteed as promised in their ad?

* Guaranteed 100% for workmanship,handover on time,superior material, after sales service.......

Please advice

Marketing strategy dear. If they dont say like that how to get business, especially the big ID firms which quote very expensive. After reno done the likely response is "the materials are superior what... Or it is 100% what in line with market standard".

In reno how to get 100% even make cake cannot get 100% So beware of these empty talk. Go visit their running sites not showroom and not completed house, then you can see their real 100% quality and workmanship! Go see their factory and be careful if it is really their factory. Make them sign a 10% penalty if they lied to you if that it is not their factory. I think they will be afriad of that..hehe. Having factory for carpentry is important because, they wont blame their sub-contractor for quality issues later. If they have own factory, i felt tht they can provide after sales service compared to a showroom which can closed anytime or worst no showroom only office. It is even better if they are a contractor with other workers for hacking, wet works, plumbing, electrical works, it is even better since your plumbing and electrical may have problems and imagine an ID ignoring your urgent requests to fit your jammed wc. So go search for good IDs with factory or good direct contractors with factory and workers in this forum. Avoid those on expos and big lucky draw adverts in my opinion.

Hahaha, most probably it's just another marketing strategic. But my parents' ID did a really good job! My parents are really pleased, and seems like the ID even brought them around the company! (They have their own carpentry!) So far the apartment was realllllllllllly pretty and the carpentry works are all nicely done! ^_^ Real solid material :P If you're interested I can get the contacts of the ID for you! PM me! :)