Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
enjoylife

Letting Go Brand New Sofa!

I am letting go a brand NEW Kuka sofa (L-Shape) at special price of $2688 (before GST) (nego) I bought at a fair beginning of this year.

The reason is that my ID advise me to get a sofa without L (so that it won't block the balcony access), and they have limited sofa w/o L.

There are several models to choose from, length ranges from 2.5 m to 2.93 m. The sofa comes with the thick "O" leather, with a range of Colors to choose from.

Once I transfer the purchase to you, you can go to Kuka showroom to choose your model, color and delivery date (purchase valid till 2015).

FYI - this sofa now cost at least $2988 (before GST). You can enquire at Expo fair or Kuka showroom.

You may see the sofa photos below. Please PM me or leave your email address here if you are interested!

Thank you!

Edited by enjoylife

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I am letting go a brand NEW Kuka sofa (L-Shape) at special price of $2688 (before GST) (nego) that I bought at a fair beginning of this year.

The reason is that my ID advise me to get a sofa without L (so that it won't block the balcony access), and they have limited sofa w/o L.

There are several models to choose from, length ranges from 2.5 m to 2.93 m. The sofa comes with the thick "O" leather, with a range of Colors to choose from.

Once I transfer the purchase to you, you can go to Kuka showroom to choose your model, color and delivery date (purchase valid till 2015).

FYI - this sofa now cost at least $2988 (before GST). You can enquire at Expo fair or Kuka showroom.

Interested party, please PM me for sofa photos. (please leave your email address)

Thank you!

Edited by enjoylife