Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vkrizee

Which Would You Suggest I Take For My Kitchen Reno?

Have u decided the contractor yet? I am about to engage renzz interior - Gilbert n James, anyone use their service n any comment? Pls pm me at melissateoh36@hotmail.com

Hi have you engaged Renzz before? How are the work and their attitude towards your project?

thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi ATH, please give us some feedback/comments on renzz too as i'm still thiking whether to meet up with them anot after they had emailed me the quote 1week back..Thanx..

Renzz done our unit @ Punggol place, it was handle by gilbert & james. so far they are good, I dont have any complain, they are detailed in construction. Will inform you from time to time about the renovation work. You can see my renovation photos post here:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/61396-our-unit-almost-done/

Anyway, goodluck & Happy renovation to all. :)

Well hope your house looks good on soild arcylic.......I just sign a $13888 package for My 4rm Kitchen and 2 Bathroom....hahahaha actual is a $14888 package but i remove the hoob and hob freebies and reduce it another $412.....and...and....opt for Granite worktop....they keep saying my 4rm A very big and huge and old 30years old.....sigh!

They started work already last week...very fast...by this week friday going to finish tiling works...they say carpentery work end next week complete and hand over to me....waiting only 1 more week....my dream budget old....errr...NEW HOUSE!

Btw....i am keeping my fingers crossed as they are contractors(formerly from some XYZ design firm), but from my obsevration these two days, 4 ah beng working on wall and floor together...very efficient...so far i see the wall very nice. Also i went to the carpentery workshop....it seems like they 90% completed my kitchen waiting to deliver!....not bad as they promised 2.5wk complete....

Hi, can PM me your contractors? thks ^^