Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Dinomom

False Ceiling Mount With Ceiling Fan?

I have a false ceiling at my hall. Think to have a ceiling fan there but scare too low ceiling will cause safety issue.

Any idea that false ceiling suit to mount ceiling fan ?

The stand fan not strong enough for my hall and if put two stand fan will be very ugly.

Or any recommend fan suit to false ceiling? My high from floor to ceiling is abt 8 ft.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I have a false ceiling at my hall. Think to have a ceiling fan there but scare too low ceiling will cause safety issue.

The stand fan not strong enough for my hall and if put two stand fan will be very ugly.

Or any recommend fan suit to false ceiling? My high from floor to ceiling is abt 8 ft.

Hi,

You need to open a hole for fan installer to mount the fan bracket at the concrete ceiling.

After which have to re-patch back false ceiling.

You need 1.false ceiling guy 2.fan installer 3.a painter(or paint the ceiling yourself after

re-patch back the hole)

Cheers!

I think this article on ceiling fan might help you:

http://www.ceilingfans.com.sg/news/can-we-install-ceiling-fan-on-false-ceiling.html

If hang up fan seem very dangerous when it moving while we walking tru, so bo bian need to give up the idea. 😔

Any recommend stand fan to replace the "impossible" ceiling fan hung ?

Anyone can advice me how to clean fanco ceiling fan light? How to remove the light cover? I had tried to turn clockwise it became loose but cannot take it out?

Pls teach me! Is there any screw attached?

Anyone can advice me how to clean fanco ceiling fan light? How to remove the light cover? I had tried to turn clockwise it became loose but cannot take it out?

Pls teach me! Is there any screw attached?

No screw attached. Just turn it will do for my Fanco fan ..