Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ezharuel

Repair Or Replace Part Of Kitchen Cabinet

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i wanna change the sink cabinet into a concrete sink support. and i do not understand why i cant use my existing solid surface back. installing solid surface can cost around 1.4k plus the concrete sink support 1.6k thats a BOMB consider only this cabinet corroded.

you must think in the view of contractor, if they take out the countertop fix the contrete support and the the event that the solid surface break or scratch how? when risk and price is not equal they wont do.

maybr you can try change the wood below only which will be alot cheaper, must touch up the silicon to unsure no water goes down to thw wood cabinet.

Edited by jeffwei

Hi, I know this is an old post but is it possible to remove the wood under the sink & keep existing tabletop and build concrete support under the sink? Anyone did so can share here?

To my understanding the existing table top can't be use back

Coz concrete support measurment unlike wood concrete support will be thicker then wood so existing tabletop will show reveal :jawdrop:

Thanks bro. i decided to DIY it. will upload the pic once the Project finish. hehe

So did your DIY already. Any pics and cost of your projects?

I having the same problem.