Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Peace Mind

Tempur Mattress

Being eyeing Tempur mattress for long but too expensive. Went to the Singapore Expo fair yesterday saw their promotion. They are having a big discount on their mattress. Bought a Sensation "Queen" at only $3300 with 3 Tempur pillows !!!( worth almost $1000). Can't wait to sleep on it when my house is done in Sept. FYI the fair ends on 07/04 Sunday.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Being eyeing Tempur mattress for long but too expensive. Went to the Singapore Expo fair yesterday saw their promotion. They are having a big discount on their mattress. Bought a Sensation "Queen" at only $3300 with 3 Tempur pillows !!!( worth almost $1000). Can't wait to sleep on it when my house is done in Sept. FYI the fair ends on 07/04 Sunday.

Hi we are also setting our eyes on tempur mattress! do u have any idea hw much it costs for the mattress u bought before less? Wonder hw much lower is the sale :) and a full payment must be made and delivery can be requested at a later time ? Because we still have not collect our keys :/

Aiyoh, I've missed it but my house come sin July only le.

Is it memory foam? I can't wait to sleep on a memory foam bed. I love it!!

Edited by pills

You will never regret having a Tempur mattress as 1/3 of your life is actually lying on a good bed. I have a Tempur Deluxe 27" thick mattress... :good::good::good:

Hi we are also setting our eyes on tempur mattress! do u have any idea hw much it costs for the mattress u bought before less? Wonder hw much lower is the sale smile.gif and a full payment must be made and delivery can be requested at a later time ? Because we still have not collect our keys :/

The original price of the mattress is $4499...... I bought at only $3300

I did do a survey at other showrooms, all selling at only 10% less foc 2 pillows

Wow !!! I think I have a very good buy. No full payment needed. can also KIV the delivery.

I am thinking of buying another piece for my parent. The next sales will be at Singapore Expo Hall 6 starting from 27/04.

Aiyoh, I've missed it but my house come sin July only le.

Is it memory foam? I can't wait to sleep on a memory foam bed. I love it!!

I be getting another piece on their next fair.......if u dont sleep in air-con, buy only the sensation or the cloud series.

But if u sleep with aircon, the orginal collection is like a hotel feel !!!

The original price of the mattress is $4499...... I bought at only $3300

I did do a survey at other showrooms, all selling at only 10% less foc 2 pillows

Wow !!! I think I have a very good buy. No full payment needed. can also KIV the delivery.

I am thinking of buying another piece for my parent. The next sales will be at Singapore Expo Hall 6 starting from 27/04.

Yes good deal indeed! Thanks for the info! btw the next sale is under which event ? The tempur sale u went is under which sale event? TIA

I be getting another piece on their next fair.......if u dont sleep in air-con, buy only the sensation or the cloud series.

But if u sleep with aircon, the orginal collection is like a hotel feel !!!

hm why sensation and cloud is more suitable for non aircon rooms?

Yes good deal indeed! Thanks for the info! btw the next sale is under which event ? The tempur sale u went is under which sale event? TIA

hm why sensation and cloud is more suitable for non aircon rooms?

Their next fair will be at the singapore expo hall 6. 27th april till 05th may

Hmm... seems like not many tempur users on this forum.

Any other full memory foam user with sleeping hot feedback??

I made a trip to expo too. I love the softness, the sink-in and wrapped feeling memory foam gives, but I feel it can get really warm if sleep without aircon, even though the Tempur salesmen claimed it won't due to it's a 'special' foam.

I got the rhapsody 20. Yipee. Can't wait to sleep in it

BTW, which tempur pillows is good? Or rather, which ones do you use? I chose the original ones.

Hmm... seems like not many tempur users on this forum.

Any other full memory foam user with sleeping hot feedback??

No heat problems, but can take a while to get used to the softness, especially for those prone to backaches. Think I took months to get used to the mattress, and mine is already the harder version. Think the softer ones could be really hard to get used to.

Pillow depends on sleeping position and preferred height. E.g. Medium is fine for me and large gives me neckache. I use the traditional but if you are side sleeper perhaps another model will be more suitable.