Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jonchar

Cheap Condo Access Card Duplication

Looking for condo access cards duplication?

Look no further. I am able to duplicate normal condo access cards into small tags that you are able to hook on to your keychain at a reasonable $8 fee. Why take the chance to lose it and pay $50 to get it replaced, or pay $28 or more for a similar service outside where you can get it at a fraction of the price?

Since it is cheap, make a few to hook it to your bag, leave it in your car, or bring the small tag along when you go jogging etc, the size of the tag makes it very handy.

If you make 5, I will give 1 free and you pay only $40 for 6 tags.

With a minimum of 5 tags and depending on location, I will go down to your location to do a doorstep duplication for you to test on the spot. If it does not work, I will not collect any money.

Drop me a sms at 9429 7978 for further enquiries or to make an appointment.

P/S Special prices can be arranged for bulk order if you and your neighbours looking to make a larger quantity order. Please contact me to discuss.

Thanks for reading.

1z3847o.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thanks for all the enquiries from various people wanting to do mass orders for condos and individual orders.

My stocks are depleting fast and should you require a big order for condo etc, please contact me and let me know soonest so I can make arrangements.

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thank you.