Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coolpix

Garage Sale: New & Secondhand Items

Garage Sale:

1) A new AKIRA Bread Toaster that has never been used & is still in its original box.

2) A new SONA Multi-purpose cooker which has 4 functions - Fry, Cook, Saute & Hot Pot. Can be used for sukiyaki & steamboat.

It has never been used & is still in its original box.

3) A secondhand OTTO Ware Half-boiled egg maker which also has a lower container that can be used as an ice bucket.

It is still in its original box.

4) An IONA Electric Air Pot that has only been used once. It has a re-boil function.

5) A secondhand Dunlop tennis racquet with its cover. The model is Dunlop Power Lite (Ultra Super Lite).

6) A secondhand Prince tennis racquet with its cover. The model is Prince PRO COMP.

7) A secondhand The Beer Machine Model 2000, seldom used. It has an instruction manual & is still in its original box.

Self-collection only. If interested, pls PM me.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

5) A secondhand Dunlop tennis racquet with its cover. The model is Dunlop Power Lite (Ultra Super Lite).

6) A secondhand Prince tennis racquet with its cover. The model is Prince PRO

Interested in the tennis racquet . Can SMS to me or what's apps to me the photo. My contact no 90073784 Simon

6) A secondhand Prince tennis racquet with its cover. The model is Prince PRO

Interested in the tennis racquet . Can SMS to me or what's apps to me the photo at 97485417