Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I order from Peeka.sg, Peeka is a taobao agent, please visit their site and you will know how to proceed. You need to choose the item carefully, different sizes and dimensions cost differently. Quality not bad if you know which seller to buy from. Never tried Amazon, you need to ask the gurus from Kim76 thread! :good:

I'm using Peeka too.

Very nice and friendly staff there.

Advised me of the shipping fee (est) before I placed my orders.

I'm using Peeka too.

Very nice and friendly staff there.

Advised me of the shipping fee (est) before I placed my orders.

Ya, their service is good. The lady called me and advise me on the mirror shipment and charges. Thumbs up for their excellent services! :good:

5 May 2013

My ID and her hubby came to install my mirrors and kitchen accessories on Sunday. It was all my fault that ID's hubby have to do it personally due to my delayed mirrors shipment.

They came down with the tools around noon to get the work started.

My 2 beautiful mirrors! One golden frame for the mbr bathroom and champagne silver for the common bathroom

2013-05-04160953.jpg

ID's hubby is skilful, in a short period of time, the mirrors are all setup!

Common bathroom

2013-05-05154358.jpg

Mbr bathroom

2013-05-05163244.jpg

Swee swee! :dancingqueen:

5 May 2013

My ID and her hubby came to install my mirrors and kitchen accessories on Sunday. It was all my fault that ID's hubby have to do it personally due to my delayed mirrors shipment.

They came down with the tools around noon to get the work started.

My 2 beautiful mirrors! One golden frame for the mbr bathroom and champagne silver for the common bathroom

2013-05-04160953.jpg

ID's hubby is skilful, in a short period of time, the mirrors are all setup!

Common bathroom

2013-05-05154358.jpg

Mbr bathroom

2013-05-05163244.jpg

Swee swee! :dancingqueen:

Yeah, so happy for you too!!!

My basin was broken on the way... 心痛哦

Yeah, so happy for you too!!!

My basin was broken on the way... 心痛哦

huh.. why broken? My golden basin came with wooden crate protection and i need to saw off to retrieve it. Didn't yours came in wooden crate?

huh.. why broken? My golden basin came with wooden crate protection and i need to saw off to retrieve it. Didn't yours came in wooden crate?

It did, but still broken... Peeka will absorb the shipping fee for my next order for basin (1 item only).

But will get from another seller. http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=17961598827

They do have good reviews, but the crate protection is kinda loose, according to Peeka.

It did, but still broken... Peeka will absorb the shipping fee for my next order for basin (1 item only).

But will get from another seller. http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=17961598827

They do have good reviews, but the crate protection is kinda loose, according to Peeka.

Order early.. it will take some time for the things to arrive to Singapore.

Order early.. it will take some time for the things to arrive to Singapore.

Ya, will do by this week.

But there's so many to choose... it's the selection that is time consuming.

Ya, will do by this week.

But there's so many to choose... it's the selection that is time consuming.

haha.. i agree... now i am itch to get some chairs.. so many selections.. :jawdrop:

While waiting for the rest of my stuffs to arrive, I received a call from Peeka and I got told that my taobao shipment will be delivered to my place in the afternoon! So happy when I hear this.. the shipment got delayed due to my mirrors and finally it will be delivered to me on the same day where all my furniture are coming in. So excited.

Peeka service is really top notched. I received the stuffs about 30 minutes later after I got notified.

I bought a lot more compared to my last shipment and this time, my shipping costs are not cheap compared to the initial one perharp due to the volume size of my 2 taobao mirrors.

2013-05-04141101.jpg

See how the mirrors are packed. They are well protected by wooden crates and bubble wraps.

2013-05-04142043.jpg

It took me nearly an hour to unwrap the packaging! The mirrors are well protected and no signs of defects!

2013-05-04154626.jpg

I also got 2 ottomans from Taobao. They came in just nice for my bed side tables! Best of all, the price for 2 ottermans is cheaper than what one otterman is selling in S'pore. Quality is exactly the same!

2013-05-04142331.jpg

can i hv the link to the seller for this ottoman and the classic gold mirror???hubby gonna likes this if i suprise him with the ottoman...hahaha...TIA :)