Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

can i hv the link to the seller for this ottoman and the classic gold mirror???hubby gonna likes this if i suprise him with the ottoman...hahaha...TIA :)

Ottoman links are somewhere in the thread. Please look out for it. :notti: Classic gold mirror seller closed shop liao. No links available.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Peeka is spore agent? Pay by credit card? Si when we chose item must see also their shop how many "diamond" they have?

Yes. Peeka is Spore Agent. Please go to Peeka.sg for more information. I am lazy to type the information on Taobao purchasing and my office laptop is really lousy as it delete away my long knowledge on taobao purchasing just before i can post it!!!! Urggggghhhh

So i take reference from another great taobao guru, Dragonnite. Please go search for his posts on taobao purchasing!

This one was posted quite some time back and i feel it is a good reference to select taobao seller!

Ok, this is how I would select sellers - especially items which have no reviews. Again, not scientific so dun kill me if ur item turns out not ok ah.

taobaor.jpg

1st seller from devian - even tho item has no review, if i really like the item and cannot find anything else on TB, i would take a risk cos the rating is high...

2nd seller from vanessa - i would not buy from this seller cos what's worrying is the first number which indicates whether the product is as described....typically this is 4.8 and above, and this seller has very few transactions....

11 May 2013

My renovation is in the final stage. It's time for minor touchup and addons. After visiting one of the showrooms in punggol on curtains, my CFO caught sight of one of the new BTO flats toilet boxup, having acrylic panels instead of the ugly mash covers. She got an idea of changing all the white plastic mash covers to acrylic panels instead. So we told our ID about it and she say can change and it will look nicer in the long run.

The acrylic panels that i need is 7 feet by 4 feet. Quite long and needs to spilt by 2 pieces.

Master bedroom Toilet with lights on.

2013-05-13221332.jpg

Without lights

2013-05-13221349.jpg

Common bathroom with lights on

2013-05-13220939.jpg

Without lights

2013-05-13221046.jpg

Swee boz? Seems like the T5 is not bright enough.. time for some DIY LED strip! :notti:

Edited by lawrenceke

13 May 2013

My brother in law came down to my new place over the weekend to help me check on some electrical issues and he was shocked that my house have not installed any grilles nor service yard windows even though my flat has almost completed renovation. So he recommended one of his trustworthy window and grille installer to me and the guy came down to install service yard windows and grilles today.

It is also my house warming present from my brother-in law. Haha, so nice of him!

Grille Guy came down with all the materials, all i provided him was my HDB flat layout on Sat and he is ready on Monday to do the installation.

2013-05-13143541.jpg

The grille guy took roughly 20 mins to install all the grilles. However, installing the service yard windows took him 2 hours and so as he needs the clement to dry before mounting the railings.

2013-05-13151434.jpg

2013-05-13153413.jpg

2013-05-13162740.jpg

The windows looks great and workmanship is superb! Will recommend his services to anyone who needs windows and grilles! :jammin:

Ottoman links are somewhere in the thread. Please look out for it. :notti: Classic gold mirror seller closed shop liao. No links available.

hahha...okok...thanks.....

Hi, been following your reno blog :good:

Your inbox is full. Can i have your grille guy contact?

Though its your BIL footing the bill, do you know the rough cost?
Thanks.

Hi, been following your reno blog :good:

Your inbox is full. Can i have your grille guy contact?

Though its your BIL footing the bill, do you know the rough cost?
Thanks.

Hi hi, you got mail! :notti:

Hi lawrence,

Care to share ur decal contact pls?

TIA agn.. :rolleyes:

hi lawrence,

think your mailbox is full. mind pm me the decal contact pls?

many tx!

Hi hi, Please check your mail! I cleared my Inbox ytd, today full again. Any more requests, please update here.. ok? :dancingqueen: