Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, like to check with you regarding the insect screen, is there a gap between your windows & the window grille?

Edited by gingerbelle

Make a guess on the company.. my locks speak Korean to me. As for the price, it is not good for me to disclose either here or PM because I got it at a special price and must keep it as a secret. :notti:

lawrenceke, did you get the keyless lock from the installer or you engaged the installer separately? mind to share with me the company you purchased/engaged the locks, i'm super interested in the locks!

I got the locks online. Very cheap. I just get an installer to install. cheap and good. :dancingqueen:

Can pm me the contact and company u engaged to install the lock? How was the service of the installer?

Hi Lawewnceke,

Do you mind PM me the contact of the digital lock installer and the price you paid.

Thanks

Hi, can pm me the link u got the digital lock and the installer contact?

Thanks

Bought the locks over here.

http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/GATEMAN-IREVO-F10-Digital-Door-Lock-Fingerprint-Keyless-Remote-control-/330831666134?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d071a9bd6

Super cheap with remote control. Korean seller. No fear about made in where!

I got interlock to install for me. Installation varies as it depends on the difficulties of installation. I installed on the gate and it costs quite a bit to install. But door installation is standard around $160. Hope it helps and don't keep on asking me how much is the total. Do find out yourself. :notti:

4 June 2013

Finally got time and energy to cycle my last bike to new abode. I took 66 mins to travel from Bugis to Sengkang. Fast isn't it? Well, it was a great ride compared to the first.

My bike. Gotten it last November.

2013-06-04003056.jpg

Now the millionaire question comes.... can my bomb shelter fits 2 bicycles???

Tada..

2013-06-04004044.jpg

Swee swee.. but need to shift the bicycle out before I can take my stuffs.. :curse:

6 June 2013

I had engaged the famous renotalk curtain maker, Vincent to install curtains for my abode. I did up Day and Night curtains for living room and mbr and roller blinds for the 2 bedrooms.

Vincent is very punctual on the installation day. He came with his wife to do the installation.

2013-06-06111825.jpg

Tools are placed on Vincent's used curtain clothing to prevent damages on the floor.

2013-06-06113827.jpg

The whole installation took 2 hours to complete. This is the end result.

Living room

2013-06-06123155.jpg

2013-06-06124653.jpg

Mum's Bedroom

2013-06-06121643.jpg

The picture quality is abit bad. The material used is green flowery pattern with 80% blackout effect.

Entertainment Room

2013-06-06121037.jpg

I did up a white roller blind to act as a projection screen as I am getting a projector for my entertainment room. :dancingqueen:

Forgot to take photo on the master bedroom curtains but the colour is similar to my mbr wall.

Vincent services are top notched. The quality of the curtains are very good. Similar to what was seen in curtain shops but price is 30% cheaper. Spend less than 1K for a 4rm flat. Save $ for other things in the house! :jammin:

lawrenceke, can PM me Vincent's contact? Thanks :D

haha me too. thanks :sport-smiley-018:

I have Vincent's numbers too! Hahahaha! I'm meeting him tonight to do measurement in my house. ;)

His numbers are Nine-Three-Eight-Four-Nine-Two-Two-Eight. :notti:

Hi can PM me decal contacts too? Thanks alot.

You can contact Andy at 81009081. Just mention my name Lawrence Ke or the golden vodka decal will do. I decided to post my decal contact here because I am really tired of clearing my PM box a few times a day.

The decal man, Andy is a friendly chap with super efficient services. I got my decal in 3 days though Andy is a freelance and holds a full time job somewhere. Contact him for quote and describe to him your requirements as different ideas cost you different prices. :good:

I believe you either look at my photos and not read the thread or my thread is too messy and you failed to notice the contacts. Please look out the thread next time, 8|

I believe you either look at my photos and not read the thread or my thread is too messy and you failed to notice the contacts. Please look out the thread next time, 8|

aiyoh these lazy people, don't bother to help them la...

Hi Lawerence, im sorry, i miss out the post... Thanks for your reply...

Hi Lawerence, im sorry, i miss out the post... Thanks for your reply...

It's ok. Please do look out the posts in the thread.

No la, i got remote to open and close the windows.... :notti:

hi mind telling me how u do?? I want to put up the insect screen as well, but dont want to take off the screen every time i open and close the window.

tx :D