Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

hi mind telling me how u do?? I want to put up the insect screen as well, but dont want to take off the screen every time i open and close the window.

tx :D

Yes, I am also gonna install the insect screen. I am curious how you open/close the windows without removing the screens.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi mind telling me how u do?? I want to put up the insect screen as well, but dont want to take off the screen every time i open and close the window.

tx :D

Yes, I am also gonna install the insect screen. I am curious how you open/close the windows without removing the screens.

I am opening the windows manually. The motor way is not efficient and i removed it. :bleah:

Hi lawrenceke,

Saw your tblog n noticed u have bought gold basin for ur bathroom n we have exactly the same bathroom cabinet design!

We have been searching high n low for the basin. Could u kindly share n send me the link where u bought your gold basin n gold tap? How much u pay for both items n shipping cost. How long does it take to arrive in SG once payment is made. Is it via Peeka?

I need to place order asap coz we are behind the schedule so would appreciate your kind prompt reply

Thanks so much!

Your rainshower, the hot and cold water pipes are concealed behind the tiles in the wall?

27 April 2013

Tested the rainshower, No drop in water pressure and the water temp is consistent!

2013-03-30174039.jpg

Haha, seem like quite alot of the items are brought on taobao, was hoping someone could answer me this.

I am looking to purchase a kitchen island from taobao, anyone did that before?

Thanks!

Haha, seem like quite alot of the items are brought on taobao, was hoping someone could answer me this.

Thanks!

Hi we didn't buy a kitchen island from TB; didn't even know that such stuff can be sold 'off-the-shelf'!

But we bought our queen bed from TB which is packed flat and shipped using Amcon freight service. Shipping charge is affordable but it was a HUGE pain assembling it...

Thanks Makanology!

Seem possible but unsure if they can assemble on their side and send it over...shipping fees gotta be .."impressive"

or maybe assemble at our end with some contractor...i think the price is still much cheaper..still looking for alternatives =)

Your rainshower, the hot and cold water pipes are concealed behind the tiles in the wall?

Yes. All BTO flats are like that. All conceal inside the walls. :good:

Hi lawrenceke,

Saw your tblog n noticed u have bought gold basin for ur bathroom n we have exactly the same bathroom cabinet design!

We have been searching high n low for the basin. Could u kindly share n send me the link where u bought your gold basin n gold tap? How much u pay for both items n shipping cost. How long does it take to arrive in SG once payment is made. Is it via Peeka?

I need to place order asap coz we are behind the schedule so would appreciate your kind prompt reply

Thanks so much!

The link u post for the basin show white basin instead of gold. Could u let me know how to search for it? 1st time in taobao :)

http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=17961598827

Hi, the links I posted seems to have errors. The seller had removed them from his TB links. You need to search for new links using the Chinese words like 一体金盆艺术台盆-洗脸盆.

Hope it helps. :jammin:

the whole house color scheme kinda sarlah.... IMHO

Thanks for the compliment. There's a saying.. One man's meat is another's poison. I liked my abode's design very much and I thank the ID for it. Since it is sarlah for you, please do not use similar colours for your house reno next time. :no:

Thanks!

I think it is cheaper to get someone to construct for you. TB stuffs not necessary cheap and good. Some bulk stuffs are still better to get them locally.