Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

wow i enjoyed reading through your entire t-blog hahaha

i do have some non-urgent qns, hope you can reply at your convenience hehe

1) i saw that you garang-garang went ahead to buy a rainshower mixer even though people here conventionally advise using it with a storage heater. (I am going for a city gas instant heater too).. did you do a prelim test of the water pressure huh? Not sure of mine ...

2) Your LED downlights did you go for "warm white" or "cool white" leh? I realized that the photos are not indicative since the digicams adjust for colour temperature as well ...

3) the ottomans, what is the chinese search term huh? hehe ... i know you posted the link http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=14333853287 .. did you just search for 搁脚凳 and browsed from here?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i have some Q to ask regarding the rain shower head. Notice that the shower hose provide by HDB is round 1. if let sa i were to re-use the existing shower hose to install the rain shower head, i can only get round type right?? coz i source around, square rain shower head is come with square shower hose..round rain shower head is round shower hose...issit like this??

Yes. All BTO flats are like that. All conceal inside the walls. :good:

ok thanks man. I want to do a rainshower as well. So was having some headache wondering about the mixers and exposed piping issues. Until i remembered u have a photo of your rainshower... :good:

wow i enjoyed reading through your entire t-blog hahaha

i do have some non-urgent qns, hope you can reply at your convenience hehe

1) i saw that you garang-garang went ahead to buy a rainshower mixer even though people here conventionally advise using it with a storage heater. (I am going for a city gas instant heater too).. did you do a prelim test of the water pressure huh? Not sure of mine ...

2) Your LED downlights did you go for "warm white" or "cool white" leh? I realized that the photos are not indicative since the digicams adjust for colour temperature as well ...

3) the ottomans, what is the chinese search term huh? hehe ... i know you posted the link http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=14333853287 .. did you just search for 搁脚凳 and browsed from here?

Ok, quick answers for you before i start work...

1) No. The rainshower that i gotten in TB is so cheap that i didn't care about what forumers say abt gas heater and rain shower pressure. Sometimes you have to take a risk to see how things work. Unless, you are getting those expensive rain shower set in SG, else don't need to think so much about the water pressure.

2) Cool white. Because my cove lightings are warm white. :dancingqueen:

3) yeah! :jammin:

Thanks for your advice!

I will look around...cos the island i am intending is around 1.5m long, 80cm wide..so it is quite a huge...sum of money..

so looking if able to save some money =)

Thanks!

i have some Q to ask regarding the rain shower head. Notice that the shower hose provide by HDB is round 1. if let sa i were to re-use the existing shower hose to install the rain shower head, i can only get round type right?? coz i source around, square rain shower head is come with square shower hose..round rain shower head is round shower hose...issit like this??

Should be standard and flexible. Not necessary to get round rain shower head. Always check with the sales person before purchasing.

Hi Lawrenceke,

Thanks for your reply. I only see it today as v busy corordinating purchases from online. Yes I finally found the gold one in taobao but seller is sick n unable to do for me. But luckily I managed to find it at another chinese website. :) how's the gold basin & the tap? Working all well?

Hi lawrenceke, can pm me the TB link for your rainshower? =D thanks

Ok, quick answers for you before i start work...

1) No. The rainshower that i gotten in TB is so cheap that i didn't care about what forumers say abt gas heater and rain shower pressure. Sometimes you have to take a risk to see how things work. Unless, you are getting those expensive rain shower set in SG, else don't need to think so much about the water pressure.

2) Cool white. Because my cove lightings are warm white. :dancingqueen:

3) yeah! :jammin:

hi lawrenceke,

like your marble laminate feature wall very much! can u share which brand did your ID buy from? is the brand Jennings?

also is it expensive compare to normal laminate?

thanks!

Greetings lawerence,

Are you able to PM details for Vincent, the curtain maker. Looking to put up curtain/ roller blind for my 4 room BTO

Thanks in advance,

Hi Lawrenceke,

Thanks for your reply. I only see it today as v busy corordinating purchases from online. Yes I finally found the gold one in taobao but seller is sick n unable to do for me. But luckily I managed to find it at another chinese website. :) how's the gold basin & the tap? Working all well?

Hi, Been ages since i login to see my thread. The gold basin and the tap are working great. Worth every cents to bring in from China. So far, i have not seen it selling in Singapore. :good: