Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

16 May 2013

My ID finally handover the house to me! She managed to rectify all the minor issues and I got the carpenter to add 2 Excel pull out racks to my kitchen.

Tada, these are the 2 Excel pull out racks that I added to my kitchen. This will help my mum to retrieve any pots and pans easily.

2013-05-19221548.jpg

I also got the carpenter to fill up the gap in between my kitchen cabinets and kitchen kerb. The gap is so obvious previously that I think cockroaches and ants can build a nest inside.

2013-05-19221659.jpg

Finally, the house is fully renovated and nicely done by my ID, New Nyew. All thanks to her that my abode got her new outlook and I felt so looking forward to stay for the years to come. Though ID has completed her project, my DIY project is on its way and I am so behind schedule!

Hihi

Is that putty between the kitchen cabinet & Kerb?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Lawrenceke,

I love your golden bling bling vodka bottle decal. Can I have the contact too? Thanks

Hi Lawrenceke

Can I have the contact too? Love it also:)

Hi Lawrenceke,

love your house

care to share you feels about the blanco sink,read somewhere it's hard to maintain...

and those items you bought from taobao,r they still good?

26 April 2013

Spring cleaning day! ID sent her men to chemical wash my place. :dancingqueen: The whole house is so dirty, especially the toilets' flooring have cement at different corners. Toilet bowls are the worst. It is no different than a kopitiam toilet. :curse:

When I reached my place after work, the mbr toilet is done. Looks clean to me but it has to be cleaned by crook or by hook! :bleah:

2013-04-26164800.jpg

Golden basin and tap not up yet because the plumber could not get suitable pipings for the tap. Haizzz :curse:

hi, i was wondering is your toilet bowl redone? i mean move... :good:

Hi there, saw that the kitchen faucet is from TB but I can't find the measurements anywhere in the link, can I know if it fits perfectly for your Blanco sink? Will it amount to lots of water splashing out since your Blanco depth is only 190mm? As am also considering the same sink and faucet.

Would appreciate your response.

Thanks.

Hi,

Your house so nice!!!

I m getting key soon, do you mind sharing the following

1) otterman - is it smelly when you open the compartment?

2) Do you mind sharing your mirror link

3) Sliding windows at service yard - can I have the contact

4) LED lights that you bought from your ex bunk mate - his contact number

Tks a million

Hi

Can pass me the decal and locksmith vendor infro. How much you pay for the Volka decal is super duper nice!!

Thanks

30 Mar 2013

Happy Saturday! My plumber is here to install the rain shower and kitchen pipings. Citygas is coming to install my gas heater and pipings and the electrician is coming to install the chandeliers. :sport-smiley-004:

2013-03-30174039.jpg

Rain shower up in mbr. Water pressure is good. Hopefully with the installation of gas heater, the water pressure stays this way. :dribble:

IMG-20130330-WA00091.jpg

Got disco lights on the smaller shower head. No batteries installed but running on the water energy theory. Not bad for the price i paid for. :dancingqueen:

IMG-20130330-WA0010.jpg

Citygas uncle doing measurements for the gas pipings.

2013-03-30175337.jpg

Got my Rinnai gas heater installed at the service yard. The gas heater placement does not block the hanger system when it is down. Neat :thumbs up:

Hi ,

Can i ask whats your feedback on the Rinnai gas heater?

Is it hard to install and connect with the water piping?

Thanks.