Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pills

Houses Facing Narrow Alley Or Corner Of Building Or Missing Sector

I know all these are bad feng shui and a no no but what has happened to people living in units like these?

any experiences to share?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I know all these are bad feng shui and a no no but what has happened to people living in units like these?

Nobody love u.

U love nobody.

Eventually u don't love yourself.

What will happen?

Hi pills, you could learn more about these fengshui issues by borrowing Joey Yap's DVDs from the National Library. They should be readily available in regional libraries.

I believe that fengshui believers would avoid such homes as those houses/ flats facing narrow alleys or whose main door coincides with a "corner" belonging to any structures are classified as bad becox there's alot of "sha" qi involved. Joey Yap's DVDs have mentioned that we want "sheng" qi, not "sha" qi.

Joey Yap's DVD would also be clear in explaining what is defined as a missing corner/sector - u will need to "frame" your floor plan within a square or rectangular & dividing it into 9 equal grids (3x3); any parts that had more than one-third missing within the respective grids, it's considered a missing corner. Many new flats have such missing corners.

If you happened to be staying at such a place, you might want to consult your fengshui master to see if there are any remedies before selling out.

Wah lau....i only got one house to stay and observe.....how to share?? Go ask fsms la

All hdb got missing sector......not all kena left right center.......why le.....ask fsm. I see some friends, neighbours and myself doing fine le, where got problem, bo leh?!!

Nobody love u.

U love nobody.

Eventually u don't love yourself.

What will happen?

Aiyo, why say until like that? I am curious, that's why I asked what.

Since people here so into FS so I wanna hear real life cases.

Yes, a lot of houses have missing corners then when rectified, got difference?

Aiyo, why say until like that? I am curious, that's why I asked what.

Since people here so into FS so I wanna hear real life cases.

Yes, a lot of houses have missing corners then when rectified, got difference?

Yeszzzz and Nozzzzz, depend on who and how rectified. Not much experience with missing corners....so can't comment much. For me, I think I should be missing my future partner cornerzzzzz

moving in with my partner. I think the sharp end doesn't point at us.

anyway, don't think so much then will not worry.

i'm looking forward to my new house!!

For house facing long corridor, we can use plant (in odd numbers) to slow down the flow of Qi.

Hi folks,

U can watch this video on fengshui. Hosted by a bunch of comedians from Taiwan. Really hilarious :)

O my, these people are trying to promote their books. At one part I heard the guest said that he prays to TV god!!

O my, these people are trying to promote their books. At one part I heard the guest said that he prays to TV god!!

No wonder, he was blessed with panda eyes

Hahaha what u guys said r really very funny! :D Some of these sitcoms by these Taiwanese folks r real jokers.

One of such series even featured a temple where people worshipped to a barbie doll at pulau ubin! And the horrible outcome. Scary.

There's plenty of black humor in that episode, hosted by the same guy...

Edited by edenstrauss

一命二运三风水。

风水might be only 20% of the above.

u will get extra point if u get it done correctly.

some people 命好,富人住旺地。

my flat ex owner bankrupt and runaway, after i move in, my salary keep going up and promoted. and is typical 烂风水屋子。

regard天斩煞,if the angle is chop to your house, place a 八卦,9宫八卦or 山海阵to that angle.

regard corner missing, depend on which one is affected, u can try to replace the corner by certain 法器。