Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Natalisha

Curtains

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

From this Forum, I called up Vincent. I told him I want black out fabric, shimering type. On the measurement date, he brought many different samples. Today, we just changed living room curtains (day & night), and 2 bedrooms. My 2 bedrooms use roman blind. All use black out fabric. The installation was swift and clean. He even changed new tracks for both bedrooms. Spent all at $680. I'm really happy. Ten years ago, we paid $3000 for our curtains.

You can contact him at *.

Good luck!

Hi,

From this Forum, I called up Vincent. I told him I want black out fabric, shimering type. On the measurement date, he brought many different samples. Today, we just changed living room curtains (day & night), and 2 bedrooms. My 2 bedrooms use roman blind. All use black out fabric. The installation was swift and clean. He even changed new tracks for both bedrooms. Spent all at $680. I'm really happy. Ten years ago, we paid $3000 for our curtains.

You can contact him at *.

Good luck!

Thanks DTbabies!

Will definitely give Vincent a call :)

Hi xscape84, can you tell me where is the show room for their company? As my house will be done soon so need to start buying furniture. Thank you

Hi,

I am also looking for a curtain maker with low budget. Any recommendation?

Regards.

Hi,

I just tried Vincent and he's good :) Will take 2 weeks to get ready. Price is very reasonable too

Hi,

Does Vincent do blinds as well? Or just purely curtain? Can kindly share his contact?

THanks

Hi!

Yesyes he does blinds too. His contact : *

Hi Guys!

Vincent's no is *

PS: Numbers doesnt seem to appear on certain days!

Why doesn't appear on certain days? His numbers banned by Renotalk? Hahahaha..

Anyway if numbers doesn't appear, would you mind typing out the numbers in alphabets instead?

Sorry for the trouble.

Thanks! :good:

Hi all, I have just met up with Vincent, he gave me a very good price for the curtains and installation. He gave me a good impression of an honest man and gave good opinions. Today I called him and today he came over to my house to look and measure. His prices are also very reasonable.

Overall very impressed with his service. I decided to take his services today. Will update 2 weeks later on the done up job :)

Hi all, I have just met up with Vincent, he gave me a very good price for the curtains and installation. He gave me a good impression of an honest man and gave good opinions. Today I called him and today he came over to my house to look and measure. His prices are also very reasonable.

Overall very impressed with his service. I decided to take his services today. Will update 2 weeks later on the done up job :)

Hi atiz18,

mind pm me the quote Vincent provided you? I need a rough idea of how much it will cost so that I can budget it into my renovation plan. Sincere thanks! :lol: