Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Natalisha

Curtains

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Vincent numbers are Nine-Three-Eight-Four-Nine-Two-Two-Eight.

I have not given him a call yet, so those who called and have curtains/blinds installed please share your experience with me.

Cheers! :jammin:

Hi Beng,

I have just met up with Vincent on Sunday and have decided to engage him. with the same material, his price is easily cheaper by around 20% as compared to others. I say this because I did some sourcing and found that his price is the cheapest and the impression he gives is very trustworthy. Will update on my reno blog on his workmanship.

Hopes this helps.

Hi Beng,

I have just met up with Vincent on Sunday and have decided to engage him. with the same material, his price is easily cheaper by around 20% as compared to others. I say this because I did some sourcing and found that his price is the cheapest and the impression he gives is very trustworthy. Will update on my reno blog on his workmanship.

Hopes this helps.

Hi TWTOwner,

Thanks for the information! I have just met up with the famous "Mr Chew" recently to find out about the estimated price of doing roller blinds for the whole house. It's below $1k.

Can you pm me how much Vincent quote you?

I'm hoping to call him perhaps tomorrow. :lol:

Hi,

I had just fixed up my roller blinds for my whole house by Vincent. Indeed installation by him is fast n clean. He even help us remove the old curtain rods & patch the holes for us. Good service!!

How is the quality with your Vincent ?

I've got curtains from JM Design before, good quality but super expensive and very bad service.

I've seen HM curtains also... anyone tried ? any feedback ?

This is my first post, been reading renotalk since 3 months ago. My reno is finish so I have time to reply now.

I highly recommend Vincent for the curtain, very cheap. Quality is excellent, very professional. He knows everything about curtain and blinds. He works fast and neat. On the day he visited our house he brought all the samples and explain every detail. He is very knowledgeable about color combination.

Overall, excellent!

This is my first post, been reading renotalk since 3 months ago. My reno is finish so I have time to reply now.

I highly recommend Vincent for the curtain, very cheap. Quality is excellent, very professional. He knows everything about curtain and blinds. He works fast and neat. On the day he visited our house he brought all the samples and explain every detail. He is very knowledgeable about color combination.

Overall, excellent!

Can you post the pictures after installation? I am keen to engage him but all posts comments without any pictures showing his work. Need to see some pictures to convince myself.

Thanks.

Hi guys,

Arrange for meet up with Vincent on 23/08 for viewing and measuring my hse window size. Initially i want to do day/night curtain for living room and roller binds for 3 bedrooms. Meet up and advise me putting all roller binds instead to suit my house theme. Went ahead with his suggestion. Yesterday, vincent and one of his worker ( i presume that female worker is not his wife) arrive promptly at the arranged timing. Swift and good workmanship. in about 2 hours time, all 3 bed rooms and living room have been installed and it really looks great. When settling the balance, he gave me a further discount too. :good::good: I highly recommend him for installation. Forget to mention he offer competitive pricing too.

hi ,

who want make roller blinds in your house can try call this john (011-16185326). he have experience and profession about blinds .

thank you guys! i am a victim of bogus contractor b4. After much survey and consideration, today i just visited and comfirmed Freddie from Avantgarde Curtain as my curtain contractor. According to his professionality advices, i purchased 12 rolls of wall paper at the price of $350 each which made up of $4200. Premium fabric day and night curtains for 4 different area at a price of $2688 after a bargain.lol! Total : $6888.00. NO MONEY LIAO!!! He assured and promised me to install my every purchased by this sat upon my request. i will update my finished products to you all maybe on sat or sun as a gratitude.

An advice to all home owner, do not engage those one man show curtains van. My brother recently did his home curtains, after giving him $100 as deposit. Till now could not be able to find him. Base on his name card and did a roc search. There is no such company and his mobile number is a pre pay card number.

They might be cheap but high chance of them go missing if anything goes wrong.

Edited by Jenny1983