Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
edenstrauss

Miracle Product For Hypertension, High Blood Pressure & High Cholesterol

Hi Folks,

If u r interested in learning more about this miracle product, please be patient in reading through how we came to know about this health supplement.

My mother was first introduced this health supplement by National Heart Centre (NHC) in Singapore & strangely enough, the heart surgeon had prescribed my mum with LINKS Omega-3 EPA 1000mg Fish Oil which is manufactured by LINKS NUTRITIONAL PTE LTD. This company manufactures and supplies supplements & is currently based in Singapore. Their LINKS brand has been proven to be very effective in mitigating medical conditions in general & as users of their EPA fish oil, it had worked wonders for many patients & our loved ones.

8630592717_3ca2eedfc9_z.jpg

This supplement couldn't be bought off the shelves or off the counter at the NHC pharmacy as patients could only do so at a very heavily subsidised price when they redeem their prescription which had been issued by their respective heart surgeons at NHC on a needs basis.

As my hubby had been suffering from genetical health problems, namely high cholesterol & hypertension over the past 3 years, his condition was getting out of hand due to his unhealthy eating habits. His hypertension had been threatening to turn into something alot more serious - High Blood Pressure, a condition that had been experienced by all his siblings.

High Blood Pressure & High cholesterol were medical conditions that ultimately killed my father-in-law when he was subsequently seized by cardiac arrest. His death was swift & shocking to all who knew him. Back then, he was already on constant medication during the past 2 years before he passed on.

One of my hubby's sisters also suffered from stroke which ultimately left her semi-paralyzed about 10 years ago. Another sibling was down on stroke too a couple of years ago.

I couldn't help but worry about my hubby's health condition. My mum had given him a generous dose of her LINKS EPA fish oil and after taking the supplement for a period of more than 1 month, he had benefited such that

a) joint aches located at his left knee cap for over a year had disappeared miraculously; and

b) his blood pressure (hypertension) had been normalised as shown in all the medical examinations which had been consistently administered by his doctors & during periodical medical examinations.

c) blood tests had revealed that his cholesterol reading had shown significant improvements even though there's still room for improvements - He persevered in taking the LINKS EPA fish oil with regular exercising and adhered to a very strict diet that was high in fibre, low in fats & carbo as recommended by the dietrician.

Edited by edenstrauss

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Continued :-

As such, we are very confident in recommending the LINKS EPA fish oil becox it had worked for many patients & our loved ones.

However, getting a constant supply of the LINKS EPA fish oil at a lower price was tough. My hubby's health condition did not permit him to wait for my mum to get her share of prescription through her NHC surgeon. And the final straw came when my mum was discharged from NHC - she couldn't get anymore of those prescriptions for the LINKS EPA fish oil. Not that easily.

U might wonder why we couldn't simply purchase the fish oil from other brands which are readily available off the shelves in pharmacies. The branding makes a difference in my hubby's situation. Since LINKS EPA fish oil had worked well for himself & had been well consumed by NHC patients, it's a brand worth paying our loyalty to as consumers.

We had no choice but to scout around for supplies of the supplement outside NHC.

Finally, we managed to buy it at a relatively low price as compared to other retailers who are also carrying the supplement. However, the pricing isn't as attractive as that of what NHC is billing their patients.

If any of you are interested in getting the LINKS EPA fish oil 1000mg in a 240 softgel (not the 120 capsules version), please do consider getting them from Rei. U could pm me for her number.

Please note that Rei doesn't have ready stocks & would only collect stocks from the manufacturer after receiving orders.

Thank you.

Edited by edenstrauss

I have received PMs asking about the origin of this product. It is manufactured in New Zealand, is certified HALAL with stringent QC standards. Please refer to a photograph of the product information that's been printed on the side of the box. Thank you.

8647660516_4e4279b664_c.jpg

Edited by edenstrauss