Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MHB

The Great Migration

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Very nice!!

Thank you tessina.... Designer piece... By MHB haha Edited by MHB

After moving in for 6 months, one of my bedroom light is spoilt... So I took the opportunity to change my bedroom light...

Replaced my original white ceiling light with this yellow pendant light... Love the glow and how the color match with the wardrobe

image-121.jpg

hey where did you get the yellow light and the painted crates on the wall! looks so cool. mind revealing the price too? :D

The yellow light is from scandinavian design center, under muuto brand... Cost about 160 I think, free shipping....

Thanks! Thats great! I realised its foc shipping. looks like the 'unfold' lamp to me!

Yup free shipping to Singapore for anything above 100 dollars.... It is the unfold lamp from muuto... I bought my green enamel lamp from them too .... :)

• Like 1

Went to airport the other day and saw this Philip hue light bulb in one of the electronic store that allows you to control the color of your bulbs using your hp wirelessly ..... Quite impress as it range from white to warm light... This mean that you can achieve any color spectrum that you like, more choice... However, the starter pack is expensive... Decision decision...

Went to song cho the other day and bought a new stainless steel rack for the toilet. My wifey like the ample space available to put her stuffs.

image-123.jpg

We also bought a dish rack from them.

image-125.jpg

Then the retro look alike 22 inch HD TV has arrived. This will serve as my monitor for my Mac mini. Although it is small, it is equip with HDMI port and a powerful sound. Really like the look of it....

image-122.jpg

Went to song cho the other day and bought a new stainless steel rack for the toilet. My wifey like the ample space available to put her stuffs.

image-123.jpg

We also bought a dish rack from them.

image-125.jpg

Then the retro look alike 22 inch HD TV has arrived. This will serve as my monitor for my Mac mini. Although it is small, it is equip with HDMI port and a powerful sound. Really like the look of it....

image-122.jpg

hello! where did you get the retro tv? :)

check with you the crates where to get them ah? taobao?

Hi I got it from esty. The shipping is scary. Taobao also do sell the crates too...