Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Snookie

Caesarstone Countertop Review?

Hi everyone,

I have just installed a Caesarstone countertop for my kitchen cabinets. For those of you who have used or are using Caesarstone, do you mind sharing your reviews on this product?

The company website claims that is scratch resistant but how true is that? I found a 5cm scratch on my countertop just when it was installed today. now waiting for the supplier to come back with their course of action.

Do you find that your countertop has withstood the daily use and is indeed scratch resistant? I've also read some online reviews that Caesarstone countertops loses its shine and luster after a while. Is this true for you?

What about the warranty? Did your supplier/contractor provided you with the warranty? Lastly, my countertop is sort of like a U shape thus the contractor said its not possible that the top comes on one whole piece. Thus there are 2 sealing fine lines on the countertop. I wonder if this is usual.

Thank you and I appreciate your comments.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Snookie,

Do you mind to share how much and where you got Caesarstone Quartz countertop ( per ft ) ?

I am going to renovation my new flat soon and are looking on the price.

Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone,

I have just installed a Caesarstone countertop for my kitchen cabinets. For those of you who have used or are using Caesarstone, do you mind sharing your reviews on this product?

The company website claims that is scratch resistant but how true is that? I found a 5cm scratch on my countertop just when it was installed today. now waiting for the supplier to come back with their course of action.

Do you find that your countertop has withstood the daily use and is indeed scratch resistant? I've also read some online reviews that Caesarstone countertops loses its shine and luster after a while. Is this true for you?

What about the warranty? Did your supplier/contractor provided you with the warranty? Lastly, my countertop is sort of like a U shape thus the contractor said its not possible that the top comes on one whole piece. Thus there are 2 sealing fine lines on the countertop. I wonder if this is usual.

Thank you and I appreciate your comments.

many ppl have a misconception of scratch resistant being scratch proof. scratch resistant doesnt mean u wont get scratches. even harder stone like granite may get scratch if not handled properly. also all stone will lose its shine after sometime (really depend on maintainence) but shine can be revive by polishing. as for warranty usually they cover only materials defects if its human cause most probably its not under warranty. and true natural stone will have more visible join line as the wastage is more to cut the whole design from a single piece so join line is inevitable.

Hi Snookie,

Do you mind to share how much and where you got Caesarstone Quartz countertop ( per ft ) ?

I am going to renovation my new flat soon and are looking on the price.

Thanks in advance.

depend on quality price range from 150-200+