Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
annastans

Joanna's Playground; An Em Dream

Hi Annastans,

Nice place! Pls pm me your contractor's contact. Thanks!

Hi, I like your curtain very much. Can you provide me Debbie's contact? TIA

Hello Harriette and SummerGirl,

Thanks for dropping by! I haven't been checking my blog and just saw your posts! I've PMed you the contact details so all the best for your renovation!! :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi may i check if mr yeak provides detailed/3D drawings? :) TIA :)

Hello tings, unfortunately Mr Yeak doesn't provide such drawings; he's a full-fledged contractor so doesn't provide services like IDs. You will need to have an idea about what you want to be done if you are interested to work with him :)

Hello tings, unfortunately Mr Yeak doesn't provide such drawings; he's a full-fledged contractor so doesn't provide services like IDs. You will need to have an idea about what you want to be done if you are interested to work with him :)

Thks annastans for clarifying :)

Hi Annastans,

Can you pm me your contractor's contact? Is it convenient to pm me your quotation too?

I like your kitchen very much :)

Thanks

Hi annastans,

Can u pm me mr yeak contact? TIA

Done :)

Hi Annastans,

Can you pm me your contractor's contact? Is it convenient to pm me your quotation too?

I like your kitchen very much :)

Thanks

Thank you for the compliment :) I have PMed you the contact. As for the quotation, our needs would differ greatly so it wouldn't be of much help if I shared my quote with you. But I found he did a good job with my place :)

I was supposed to finish updating the remaining happenings of 29th June but just found a bit of breather today :wacko:

Anyways, here are the remaining updates! :D

First lets start with curtains;

So for curtains we picked 11November and the lady who came down for the measurements, Debbie, was very patient and friendly. There was a lot of activity on the day she came down and I had to keep excusing myself to settle deliveries but all the while she waited patiently and continued explaining the different materials just as patiently when I returned to her. So 1 week later was the installation and 2 of her men had come down for it. I didn't take a picture of the installation process (argh!!) but I should have because they did it so well! The guy who was drilling had a plastic bag around his drill to collect any dust that was going to fall as a result of the drilling so it was actually relatively clean! Even my contractor was surprised watching the whole process (when compared to his plumber who gave the impression of mass chaos after drilling. Ok that's an exaggeration, but you get the picture :D )

9190720643_929ab79984.jpg9193521646_4870c5682e.jpg

The final look of the living area with the day and night curtains and the close up of the night curtain. You can't see it in the picture but it has a really beautiful texture to it! Soft soft :)

9190674289_b549c6e236.jpg

The roller blinds for both corridor windows. Tested them out at night as well to see if we could see into the house from outside when all the lights were on inside; 90% you can't see in. Debbie was right! And during the day it lets sufficient light pass through.

9190728019_fddd761225.jpg9190689235_048b39caf6.jpgHi

Common room 1 curtains and close up. Same material as downstairs. I must mention the care the installer took when pleating the curtains. Lovely to watch the whole process.

Hi Hi can share Debbie contact? Thanks in advance

I can't remember the thread but someone did mention about those quartz of unknown background and also radiation from granite. Caesarstone is so expensive due to the lab tests they have to support the safety of their products. :)

My quote had to top up almost S$1.2k to upgrade from solid surface to quartz. :(

Hihi my ID quoted us with a topup of approx 1350.... (btw my countertop is abt 18ft++) , mind to share how long is your countertop?

Hi Anna and Joseph,

Had read your post. I would say it's very nice. I'm also looking to Reno my new home and looking for id and contractor now. Mind pm me the contact of your contractor and the countertop stone contact? Thanks.

Great job with ur lovely home.

I have currently engaged the same contractor. Mr yeak.

It is SEEMED positive to engage him at the beginning for this workmanship based on ppl's review. But we hit some rocks...

We are still assessing him for the whole reno process......just hope he can produce result.