Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
choonmng

Use White Sage To Cleanse Home

Just to share, I have been introduced by a friend to use white sage to cleanse the home. Have tried for 2 months now and have some positive results. You can surf the internet on cleansing using white sage.... recommended to be used for cleansing before your own religious or fengshui practices.

if you need more info on where to get , can pm me.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi

thanks for sharing this. I first saw an European lady use white sage to cleanse the home on Channel 425 (Starhub TV) and apparently this lady is a celebrity "medium" who is gifted with a strong sense of telepathy & the third eye (she could see spirits).

U might want to share how u go about using white sage to cleanse your home.

For the Chinese, we use pomegranate leaves.

best regards.

Hi

thanks for sharing this. I first saw an European lady use white sage to cleanse the home on Channel 425 (Starhub TV) and apparently this lady is a celebrity "medium" who is gifted with a strong sense of telepathy & the third eye (she could see spirits).

U might want to share how u go about using white sage to cleanse your home.

For the Chinese, we use pomegranate leaves.

best regards.

What's "white saga", got pics to see?

What's "white saga", got pics to see?

I only saw the celebrity medium taking a huge bunch of whitish looking leaves & sweeping it into the air all over the house.

But u can google up many findings on "white sage Singapore". It seems like it's pretty popular to use white sage.

I use clary sage aroma essence for my air purifier. But it's more for the fragrance than anything else. Not sure if it's the same as white sage.

I only saw the celebrity medium taking a huge bunch of whitish looking leaves & sweeping it into the air all over the house.

But u can google up many findings on "white sage Singapore". It seems like it's pretty popular to use white sage.

I use clary sage aroma essence for my air purifier. But it's more for the fragrance than anything else. Not sure if it's the same as white sage.

Looks like bundle of white cloths or leaves to me. Does feng shui master use this also?

Looks like bundle of white cloths or leaves to me. Does feng shui master use this also?

I have no idea. U could check with the thread starter. I think he will have a much better idea on the product.

feng shui alwayzzzz got new products to sell.....aiyo....I'm not surprisezzzz

Hi btw I am Chinese before I move in I engaged Fengshui master but a few years later things started slowing and some work problems. I just this to purify the house and re energize myself

Seems to work for me as it calms me ... Think got a lot of articles on Internet this is not meant for a particular religion but more of cleansing home and oneself especially if you work at places with a lot of negative

The last time I buy from peninsula plaza but u can also check out http://sacredsagesg.blogspot.sg there should be a few blogs in singapore

hi i got some personal PM and instead of retyping , here is it for all.

for those who feel something in the house ie from previous owner or you just seem to see a shadow at home at times, then you should really consider white sage.

for those whom found that the unit has a sad past, you need to send to the owner of sacredsagesg.blogspot.sg coz depending on the severity... you many need a lot... this one i really cannot comment already.

unfortunately for me, my unit has a past that i do not know... it took me a long time to follow purge till i am at ease.

White sage is some herbs/ leaves used by native Americans / Europe for space cleansing. Nothing to do with fengshui.

It's also known as smudging , the process of cleansing the place, getting rid of negative energies .. Similar as Chinese / hindu using kembayan ( wrong spelling) incense to cleanse

last time i bought from peninsula shopping centre.

u can check out www.sacredspace.com.sg

phone number and shop address on the website.

me and my friends have been buying from sacred space - after cleansing your house feels heavenly.

last time i bought from peninsula shopping centre.

u can check out www.sacredspace.com.sg

phone number and shop address on the website.

me and my friends have been buying from sacred space - after cleansing your house feels heavenly.

Feels heavenly? must be the effects from the smoke liao.....can replace smoking cigarettes le...

Feels heavenly? must be the effects from the smoke liao.....can replace smoking cigarettes le...

haha....u vry funny leh.

I just learnt about PM 2.5, I think hor......breathing such smoke too often also not good.