Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
choonmng

Use White Sage To Cleanse Home

hi i got some personal PM and instead of retyping , here is it for all.

for those who feel something in the house ie from previous owner or you just seem to see a shadow at home at times, then you should really consider white sage.

for those whom found that the unit has a sad past, you need to send to the owner of sacredsagesg.blogspot.sg coz depending on the severity... you many need a lot... this one i really cannot comment already.

unfortunately for me, my unit has a past that i do not know... it took me a long time to follow purge till i am at ease.

What did you do to cleanse your house?

And how did you find out about the sad past?

Edited by pills

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

haha....u vry funny leh.

I just learnt about PM 2.5, I think hor......breathing such smoke too often also not good.

he he ... breathing white sage smoke better then the haze. at least the demons also runna away :jammin:

the smell is refreshing a bit like mahihuana :rolleyes: , u try n u will like it.

he he ... breathing white sage smoke better then the haze. at least the demons also runna away :jammin:

the smell is refreshing a bit like mahihuana :rolleyes: , u try n u will like it.

wah seh....don enticee me le....quit smoking not long.....really smell like mahihuana?? New type of poppy? where to buy saga ah....must try try

Pai seh...just read pinisula.....siao liao....went there once dare not go back.....its been invaded

i tried a few places and the one from sacredsagesg.blogspot.com. Personally found that sacredsagesg is more effective, not sure if it is because their stock is always new. but i know they have a lot of customers expecially people who are getting married or renovation their house. have recommended a few friends to them too, if you have rich friends who engage the services of healers for ex ex ex $$ you know that is white sage.

I managed to get 2 white sage for cleansing yesterday. The feeling before and after is very different. The home feels much much lighter and ...

btw mine is a resale 5 rm and I don't like old flat. After cleansing the place now feels like mine, something in white sage is different it just makes the whole place ... feel a sense of belonging with an energetic feeling.

Cannot really explain just very comfortable.

Also my hubby feels that I am emotionally happy, I think its because I now love my home.

I recommend people to try it, you need to feel the home before then do it and feel the home after. I am going to use this for personal cleansing to see if it helps in my luck too

I managed to get 2 white sage for cleansing yesterday. The feeling before and after is very different. The home feels much much lighter and ...

btw mine is a resale 5 rm and I don't like old flat. After cleansing the place now feels like mine, something in white sage is different it just makes the whole place ... feel a sense of belonging with an energetic feeling.

Cannot really explain just very comfortable.

Also my hubby feels that I am emotionally happy, I think its because I now love my home.

I recommend people to try it, you need to feel the home before then do it and feel the home after. I am going to use this for personal cleansing to see if it helps in my luck too

if I have guan yin at home can I use it?

I am a Buddhist and have guan yin at home. I don't have any problems, actually I also smoke the guan yin altar.

Before that I search the internet and confirm with sacredsagesg.

My mum is a Buddhist too , she is doing cleansing before reciting her mantra... she finds that it helps her concentrate on the mantra

alamakz just saw this, i have renovated and moved in this morning. kai meng today can i still use this?

can use anytime, best is before kai meng so that the negative energy or bad luck is totally removed. because kai leng is to invite good luck into the home so the intention is not to have bad luck blocking the good luck. if kai meng already then just continue to cleanse coz the smoke will not stain the renovation and it does not leave a lingering smell.

i moved on already now using this for personal and routine home cleansing because i find this super effective in my career... my work have tremendously improvement especially in sales ... seems to unblock a lot of negative things. my wife also say that her work is much smoother. my uncle also has started using to cleanse his factory as he owns a business, he verify already and confirm this is very well known for its effect.

can get the premium white sage from sacredsagesg

alamakz just saw this, i have renovated and moved in this morning. kai meng today can i still use this?

you can email or sms them if you need advice loh. i have been smsing them coz my children cannot sleep well at night. they advice how to cleanse the room and now it is better already.

i like the way they help me as they just share how white sage can help and how to use it and they don't force me or apply hard sell tactics.

they believe that if customer has affinity with the white sage and that they can only help customers who want to help themself and improve their lifes. so for people who want to stuck their lives in the rug, it up to their own choice. one thing that strike me when talking to the guy was that, they dont get anyting from our improvement in lives, it is us who benefit from improvement. so if we dont care it is up to us.

Just saw on website that American idol billionaire Simon cowell also engange help to do home cleansing. Prince William uk also smudge with white sage. Any rich in singapore also use this?

U think the rich would be so free? They just pay thousands of dollars to a cleansing session it is we that don't have this money need to self do it

Btw how do you know they are using?