Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
richieleo

Moving Furniture From The Uk To Singapore

Hi. I hope this is the right place to post this..

I am keen on buying furniture from UK. The shop does not ship overseas and I don't want to use services like vpost since they only ship by air which will be very expensive (buying a 1.4m high cabinet). Does anyone know any good movers that will help to ship furniture from UK to Singapore by sea?

Thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

There are numerous cases while people contacted us down the middle of the process to have the assistance for the reason that move was for the wrong path as well as the relocation organization had remaining, but we are able to proudly say which our experts made the correct decision in the right time with which they had taken the proceed to your path. Man and Van Purley while booked by those who were wanting it in emergency got the perfect services, which is they were thankful towards company. Drivers drive with care without breaking or losing any of your furniture on the way.

Edited by carleymartin

• Like 1

Man and Van Guildford is identified as one of the best shifting companies nowadays, as we have shifted a large number of homes, workplace and many other factors that the clients wants to be get shifted. The reviews from clients of man and van positions us continually among the best, we are on the top nowadays and that’s all because of our clients really like and our employees effort.