Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I'm quoted about 18k for my kitchen Reno. Includes dismantling, hacking, tiling of existing kitchen and floor. Not hacking wall. L shape kitchen cabinet top and bottom, full ht 900mm cabinet, 1 oven full ht cabinet, 1.5m tall counter with bottom cabinets, LG solid surface (18ft) for L shape cabinet counter, glass backsplash cum stainless steel (hob area) and tempered glass sliding door etc.

Reasonable? There are plenty of cabinets I think.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I guess I have to clarify that mine is a 5 room flat.

I read that granite emits radiation so not safe.

They are charging me $800 just to dismantle the current cabinets which I think is excessive. :(

Kitchen normally quite expensive one leh, especially the top and bottom cabinets. The price are scary! ><

I'm quoted about 18k for my kitchen Reno. Includes dismantling, hacking, tiling of existing kitchen and floor. Not hacking wall. L shape kitchen cabinet top and bottom, full ht 900mm cabinet, 1 oven full ht cabinet, 1.5m tall counter with bottom cabinets, LG solid surface (18ft) for L shape cabinet counter, glass backsplash cum stainless steel (hob area) and tempered glass sliding door etc.

Reasonable? There are plenty of cabinets I think.

Think its a bit ex...

Dismantle kitchen cabinet, we are charging around $300. Hacking of whole kitchen floors wall tiles around $1k. Per foot run of kitchen cabinet I'm charging at $130. So jus calculate hw many feet is ur kitchen cabinet for top n bottom, as for the work top, if its a solid surface then it's $75per foot run. If its granite then it's $125per foot run- India granite. I guess if I quoted you it will be still cheaper. Oh ya and for laying wall n floor tiles I'm charging $7.50 with a $3 tile selection.

My contractor quoted me $100 per foot run for

my kitchen cabinet and $70 for my solid top.

Seems like yours bit on the high side i guess

Hi dan80,

$100 is seriously low. May be you can share the contact with me.but I realize that you did your reno somewhr last year. So is this $100pfr quoted last year or this year.

As per my knowledge there is a price hike this year especially last month due to the workers levy.

Appreciate if u could explain on it and post some pics on it.

Hi dan80,

$100 is seriously low. May be you can share the contact with me.but I realize that you did your reno somewhr last year. So is this $100pfr quoted last year or this year.

As per my knowledge there is a price hike this year especially last month due to the workers levy.

Appreciate if u could explain on it and post some pics on it.