Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
swish

Feedbacks From Arino Caprio Wc Owners, Pls

Hi all,

I am thinking of changing my current WC to Arino caprio WC with 3 water saving ticks. How is the flush? Is it strong enough to flush away the ' big ' business? Does anyone of you regret getting this WC?

Thank you in advance for reading and answering to this thread.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hey, I am interested in this topic too since I got an offer to get it at $299. Is the flushing bad due to the system or the small "hole" and is it really lousy?

Comparing the Arino and the Baron using PUB's WELS certification, the difference is between 3.5L and 3.6L for normal full flush. Does it make a difference?

https://app.pub.gov.sg/WELSSP/Product.aspx?p=3623

https://app.pub.gov.sg/WELSSP/Product.aspx?p=16733

Edited by LionFlyer

Hi, i think if you get 3 ticks Wc means the flushing is very very water saving and you might need to flush 2 times before big business can go away. I rather take 1 2 tick. :good::good:

Friends, I went scouting for WC's today and liked the new Arino Caprio design (3 ticks) from Poh Seng, Jln Besar. He also suggested another model Treo again with 3 ticks. It had neat and clean rounded design and 10 year warranty.

When I went to next stop, Royal Fanco, he advised against Arino because of 3 ticks - and some customers complaining flush not strong enough to clear the big business in one flush.

He instead suggested to go for Baron with Geberit flush (10 year warranty) or Magnum with Geberit flush (also 10 year warranty). He mentioned these 2 models are "2 ticks" and has better flushing to clear the dirt in one shot.

Any thoughts?

The default 3 tick setting on the Arino Caprio is not strong enough for big business, but what the shops don't tell you is you can adjust the Geberit to achieve bigger flush. (See my instructions below)

yAEY258l.jpg

You have to remove the blue clip in the fill valve (right photo, the one with the blue parts, see orange arrow). The fill valve determine the amount of water in the WC; once the blue clip is remove, the valve can be adjust up (increase volume) or down (decrease volume). Once you have adjusted, you need to reinsert/clip back the blue clip to lock the volume. Be careful not to break the clip.

After you have done that, the water volume in your WC will increase. As such, you will need to adjust the overflow valve (left photo the one with green parts, orange arrow). Simply move the snorkel of the overflow valve up. No clips or removal required.

Anyway, this was shared with me by the service engineer from Genova, who is the official distributor, regardless of which shops you buy Arino Caprio WC. Had him come down to fix a leak, which turned out to be a small grain of sand stuck between the rubber seal and the WC.

Oh, if damaged, not my fault :)

Edited by LionFlyer

• Like 1

The default 3 tick setting on the Arino Caprio is not strong enough for big business, but what the shops don't tell you is you can adjust the Geberit to achieve bigger flush. (See my instructions below)

yAEY258l.jpg

You have to remove the blue clip in the fill valve (right photo, the one with the blue parts, see orange arrow). The fill valve determine the amount of water in the WC; once the blue clip is remove, the valve can be adjust up (increase volume) or down (decrease volume). Once you have adjusted, you need to reinsert/clip back the blue clip to lock the volume. Be careful not to break the clip.

After you have done that, the water volume in your WC will increase. As such, you will need to adjust the overflow valve (left photo the one with green parts, orange arrow). Simply move the snorkel of the overflow valve up. No clips or removal required.

Anyway, this was shared with me by the service engineer from Genova, who is the official distributor, regardless of which shops you buy Arino Caprio WC. Had him come down to fix a leak, which turned out to be a small grain of sand stuck between the rubber seal and the WC.

Oh, if damaged, not my fault :)

Thanks LionFlyer for the lovely explanation!.

I have installed 2 Arino Caprio WC about 1.5 years now, so far quite happy. The service from Genova is very good if you need helps after installation in adjusting the flush and the speed at which the cover closing.

If you have issues in flushing sticky business, just use a water jet to spray first.