Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Door from walk in wardobe to master bedroom and bath. Hopefully not too small. I'm quite klutzy.. scared will knock into things.

6BBB7F17-97FE-4367-9CE9-830E3947BFC8-149

Hmm.. if induction cooker doesnt create so much smoke and grease.. maybe i can use induction instead. Do you have a hood? Is it necessary when you use induction cooker?

I'm using an induction stove, no hood. Not much smoke or grease at all, but of course, can't really stir-fry onions and garlic the way they should be stir-fried :P

The amount of textured and beautiful patterns in your house is amazing ! Login it can't wait to see it in completeness

I'm using an induction stove, no hood. Not much smoke or grease at all, but of course, can't really stir-fry onions and garlic the way they should be stir-fried :P

Oh, what brand are you using summersann? Not so much smoke and grease is good.. I like! Tonight I spent looking at hobs and stuff at HN. Have a better idea of what I'm looking for. I think I'll be going for a 2 zone induction cooker. But I don't like those domino hobs.. where the zone is one on top and one below. Feels very imbalanced. I prefer the one left, one right kind.

6A151D92-46B1-43C2-AE56-AD9F753D3716-149

The amount of textured and beautiful patterns in your house is amazing ! Login it can't wait to see it in completeness

Thank you! I'm looking forward to it being completed too, but enjoying the process and don't really want it to end. Haha.. weird feeling.

We have a lobang for some lights. Pendant lights only needed for dining/island area, walk in wardrobe and master bedroom.For dining/island area, we like theseB5B698E2-672C-4B8D-B0BE-0896A0EA6700-211(from style hive)We saw similar clusters of different types of lamps around.. so probably will go with that.Bedroom lamp79F6AD3B-E966-4D42-A46F-4232730B599D-275 Probably that or something like that. We saw that one at CB2. Nice place.

Hi, really like how ur brick wall and tiles are coming. May I ask where can I find the pendant lights in the first picture?

Hi, really like how ur brick wall and tiles are coming. May I ask where can I find the pendant lights in the first picture?

Hmm the cluster of pendant lights in the first picture were taken off a website called Style Hive. But you can find similar lights at L1ghtcraft and quite a few other shops. Just depends on whether they sell in a cluster like that or individually.

Your renovation seems to be going at a good pace and nice choice of brickwalls and the common bathroom tiles!

Your renovation seems to be going at a good pace and nice choice of brickwalls and the common bathroom tiles!

Thank you! We agonised over the tiles for many weeks, hope our selection turns out well.

I actually have a question and not sure where to post. I wanted to ask what people buy from taobao and amazon? Because I shop online for clothes often enough but somehow never dare to buy anything "big" online like sinks etc. I considered buying hansgrohe tap from German website because I have close girlfriends in sq who fly into Germany quite often but I pulled back in the end. What do you guys buy from overseas sites?

Hmmm good question! We buy toys, bathroom accessories, taps, lamps, bed (!), cushion covers, tablecloths, dustbin (!), cabinet, kitchen accessories etc etc etc. it is a gamble everytime but super addictive and thrilling!

Yes, agree that TB is addictive! I bought lamps, silk worm quilt, 5 dusbins (!), clock, side tables cum storage and many other small things. It's a gamble... do check reviews before buying but I have to say, tb's reviews are not that trustyworthy... It's only when products is super bad then ppl make noise. It is a norm to give "excellent rating" and if you give 中评 (average rating), some sellers will scold you one!

I tried checking out taobao today, lots of stuff and the prices compare to Singapore shops are like OMG Why So Different!?!?

But my Chinese comprehension skills are not so good so I had to ask htb to help me find the right categories before I check things out myself. Shall check out amazon tomorrow. Want to find hooks for towels and clothes. Preferably funky or industrial looking ones. But I keep getting distracted by the other things I see online.