Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

you can get the blue and black stools with wooden top for less than $200 at egg3

Thank you Minchul! Will go and take a look this weekend. :good:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Mr/Mrs Merry.. yess!!! When did chair get so expensive?! I thought 100plus a chair already very expensive. Turns out all the chairs we saw are 200plus! I'm shocked. I'm like one of those old grandmas sitting downstairs at the void deck going.. nowadays ah.. kopi so exp.. when i was a girl.. only 15cents.

Benauhc you bought the same sofa and the dining table!! Yay! Found a fellow fan of that range. We have the same tastes! We loved the dining table as well, but our place doesn't have a indoor dining table, only kitchen island. The dining table has to go into the patio, which is only slightly covered by awning. So it has to be outdoor, and the Commune people told us none of their dining tables are meant to be outdoor, so we couldn't get it. If not we surely would. :angry2: How much was your sofa?

We did ask for discount, and we got one. But it wasn't alot. Did you receive one too?

The sofa was listed at $2300 and we got 5% off.

Thank you Minchul! Will go and take a look this weekend. :good:

try calling them to check before going down. they carry limited pieces. they were the first place I looked for the wooden top stools, but they had run out of them in April .

Mr/Mrs Merry.. yess!!! When did chair get so expensive?! I thought 100plus a chair already very expensive. Turns out all the chairs we saw are 200plus! I'm shocked. I'm like one of those old grandmas sitting downstairs at the void deck going.. nowadays ah.. kopi so exp.. when i was a girl.. only 15cents.

Benauhc you bought the same sofa and the dining table!! Yay! Found a fellow fan of that range. We have the same tastes! We loved the dining table as well, but our place doesn't have a indoor dining table, only kitchen island. The dining table has to go into the patio, which is only slightly covered by awning. So it has to be outdoor, and the Commune people told us none of their dining tables are meant to be outdoor, so we couldn't get it. If not we surely would. :angry2: How much was your sofa?

We did ask for discount, and we got one. But it wasn't alot. Did you receive one too?

Mishmish, you are right! Those chairs are ridiculously expensive at 100+ and 200+. Gone were the days when we can fish out a $50 note to buy these furnitures and still have spare change left for a meal and take a cab back home. :~

Maybe you can try those furniture shops in older estates such as Toa Payoh, Ang Mo Kio or Bedok to see if they carry those wooden chairs you are looking for.

Good luck! :good:

Benauhc - Think the sofa was listed same price. I'm looking at a photo i took of the sofa price tag, and it says either 2309 or 2300. Not sure if their handwriting is bad or they just increased the price by 9 bucks.
And yeah, I'll call before going down to Egg for the stools. We can wait, so hopefully we can get them. :) Thanks!

Bengologist - Yes, am thinking of going to the old school shops to see how much their rattan chairs sell for. Maybe we'll go for that.

Greglhc - I'm googling tolix now. Hopefully will have time to go taobao today to check out. But my chinese comprehension not very good.. takes me alot of effort to find anything on Taobao sadly.

Thank you nomz! Went to check out my place earlier. Nothing going on. Think they aren't gonna continue on my place till my ID gets back. :(

Back from a holiday and we bought our dining table and bench and chairs there!

Dining table and bench made from recycled teak. Hopefully perfect for the patio

B3FFAAE4-402D-4142-9EFC-5567DBE81485-181

FED74D86-7BF1-4ECA-A6FE-C1C15956C7BB-181

BCC2D877-4C71-429E-BEE1-32A55C4FF1A2-181

Hey mishmish! Im planning to go to bali to shop for my new plc too but nt sure which part of bali to go to.. Any suggestions? :)

My old school chairs to match my old school cafeteria feel table.

0526CFDA-6CF9-42C7-A314-35C152E65F99-181

A168BA07-61C9-49D9-A1C0-ED66B1558236-181

1E0DDEDB-78BE-48E6-8906-4E026B7A8712-181

Barstool for kitchen island

5A216AF1-B4C0-42E4-A076-287A3AD3A009-181

Wow! This reminds me of my school days! So nostalgic!

Very good selection! :good::good::good: