Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi Mish Mish, can i check with you which night market in Bangkok are those vintage radios from?

Talat Rot Fai/ Talad rod fi.. alot of ways to pronounce it.. I took a BTS to somewhere near Seacon Mall, n then took a cab from there..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, your home is very nicely done. I noticed your kitchen floor is using cement screed, I like the industrial feel it gives but I'm wondering does it gives a lot of problems, eg. dusty, cracks,. Did you get your contractor to apply a layer of epoxy resin on it to make it look glossy?

Hmm.. fine cracks, there are definitely some. If you cannot accept fine cracks, then cement screed is definitely not for you. I love the look of it.. with the almost marble like veining (which is ironic because i dont like marble)

It does have a layer of dusty feeling right now, which my ID said should go away with mopping about 5 or 6mths. We did consider putting a layer of epoxy, but my ID didn't like the glossiness of it aesthetically because it feels very commercial, and also he says with a layer of epoxy, the cement screed wont have room to breathe. 0.o I dont honestly know if it needs to breathe.. but so far I'm liking the look of it. :) He did buff it down abit, which i gather is a more industrial way of sandpapering. So its not as dusty feeling as it may have been.

Hehe I got myself a new photobucket account.. obviously I'm addicted to this forum.

1A9F736F-3FDD-4B7B-8362-1F44C9DC6144-761

Light above main door.. They've since tucked in the wire into a little white box so its not so unsightly.. but bulb still not in yet..

54BC4760-16BF-43B3-BD4A-52EAB451DEC2-763

Patio light.. My ID says the electrician is worried for the light.. because he is afraid there may be a internal weakness in the wall and it may get damp from inside.. even though the outside is covered by awning.. and if it gets to the light.. it'll trip the circuit.. oh well..

Hi. i likeyour new home. mind pm me your ID please. thanks!

Hi there MishMish,

The year is 2015 and I read this entire thread from start to finish and signed up with the express purpose of telling you how gorgeous this wardrobe fixtures were! If these were the ones from Bali's Sunset Boulevard as you mentioned, can you recall the name of the store?

I know it's been many years but would you mind sharing (either here or via PM) where you purchased these from? Also, the name of Eeyore your awesome ID?

Thanks and fingers crossed I get to hear from you :) Obsessed with your wardrobe!

Sneak peeps at the walk in wardrobe. I keep going when its almost dark and without lights, snapping with my iphone camera. So the quality of the pictures are very poooor... sry!

1FA1D30B-427D-4551-97C7-34A4A184E88E-345

8F47BF35-487C-4D95-8EE5-5EF6F487D24D-666

2E790659-A899-4F9D-8500-FC4866753A67-666

EAA69DDD-07B5-4027-9E7C-66912E975666-666

5D5F723C-9C75-4711-9F7A-D5B5227EE9D7-666

Hi,

im looking for renovation ideas for my patio. Unfortunately, the link to your posted photos seems to expired, I can't view the pics anymore. Able to share a link if you are still keeping those Reno photos and details? 

17 hours ago, limhockmeng said:

Hi,

im looking for renovation ideas for my patio. Unfortunately, the link to your posted photos seems to expired, I can't view the pics anymore. Able to share a link if you are still keeping those Reno photos and details? 

Photobucket has started charging people like us to post photos in Renotalk. Just upload your pictures directly into Renotalk and bypass any third party hosting sites like Photobucket.