Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dannywmp

Master Bedroom With 3 Walk-In Door - Is Bad Feng Shui

Hi,

Can I seek some advice on these 2 queries as I have a odd shape bedroom that I intend to bulid a false wall for a walk-in wardrobe to cover the odd shape wall at one side of the room and having my bed headboard against on the false wall.

1) Is a false wall (partition) consider a fixed wall for placing the bed headboard against which is always adviceable for feng shui for bed placement. Or it will be seen like the bed now is floating in the middle of the room?

2) To have a walk-in wardrobe mean I need to have another walk-in door in the same room, other then the room door and the toilet door. Is it bad in Feng shui? I heard some saying that this is bad for health to the lady sleeping in the room.

Any opinion here will be Thanksful...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

No advice from anyone...

Anyway just read somewhere that have 3 doors in a bedroom is not so good for the lady in the room...so decided to drop the idea of the walk-in wardrobe...

As for partition wall is still consider a wall...so is not an issue.

Wall is a wall. Bed is bed. Wall can be bed and bed can be wall or even sofa or ANYTHING, it's all up to user's creativity. FS sure 'loses out' to creativity.

Aware and make options available yet making good uses is wise.

Have 'too many' options often caused confusion, hesitation and miss good opportunity. Duno which to wear, what to eat - very common to Singaporeans.

Having no option is the worst when decision needs to be made. Come to asset allocation, investment, health, most adults take for granted and prepare no options.

3,4,5 even 6 doors themselves no problem - it is the user who 'can take it or not'. Like 'wear' and 'eat' issues.

Problem and challenge is always a dotted line in between.

I noticed many posts here in fact relate to 'look around' issue. Followers to get recognition in an 'acceptable manner', typical human behaviour.

paiseh, angmo not so good. use chinese to reply

1.床要靠墙,为靠山。能避免小人。solid wall会加分, partition wall is not so solid.扣分

2. 三门通,钱财一路空。 说的是门对门再对门。 三门成一条线。 也注意不要门冲门,门冲床。

i will get my new house soon, also walk in cabinet in mbr. if u know how to design, u can get a swee swee 风水 and big 财窟 avoiding the door to door.

ps. 风水忌直通,喜曲折。

paiseh, angmo not so good. use chinese to reply

1.床要靠墙,为靠山。能避免小人。solid wall会加分, partition wall is not so solid.扣分

2. 三门通,钱财一路空。 说的是门对门再对门。 三门成一条线。 也注意不要门冲门,门冲床。

多门多通

没门包不通

不通变成空。共勉之。See Ikea, 通 till you blur blur.

Look at 'open space' merchandises arrangements... observe and think!

Hi all,

Thanks for all the advice. I decided not to do up the walk-in closet. Not so much of the wealth part but more worry about the Health and Hamony Living of the family members.

I was told is the health part of the Lady in the room..that is my wife, so no play play. 没钱可以赚,身体垮了可不行。。。

Wah Lau....walk in wardrobe ok wat....so may friends also do like that le.....

Hi,

I am not supporting that I am right to say that, it is just a play safe and personnel preference for me...

Stick to what you believe and want to do...cheers :thumbs up:

Fengshui to me is to make one feel comfortable...

Sharing of knowledge and experience. No speculation. My angmoh not up to par, hope readers appreciate.

‘冲’ concept originates from 阴阳学说。 Later, being incorporated into 五行学说. This concept evolves over time, on various subjects/aspects, not mentioning today's certain creative and innovative FS 说(subjects/topics). '冲' equates to '害' and many other Chinese characters (see bazi book for explanation) but of different intensity.

The opposite to '冲' is '通' or 'smooth'. One typical example: Too much 'yang' in girls thus become 'tom boys', too much 'yin' in boys produce 'nians'.

This concept develops from observance of natural occurrences, in fact is the foundation stone of FS. Such has its truth and meaning IF interpret and adopt 'correctly' in various situations. It stresses/concerns with 'balance' or 'equilibrium' in a particular situation.

Life is like a plate of 'rojak' with many ingredients (occurrence of events) at the same time. Each may supplement or constrain each at various degree without our real awareness of their implications and effects.

So, I would say always prepare (plan, action-make things happen) for the worst (from what we know), and hope (do nothing, sit and wait, react later perhaps) for the best. To know the 'know' takes time, patience and most importantly the commitments.

We reap what we sow.

Edited by bepgof

有通才有冲。。。。两者是相辅相成,缺一不可。重点在对待不是对立。希望有缘的朋友能在此得到启发。

有通才有冲。。。。两者是相辅相成,缺一不可。重点在对待不是对立。希望有缘的朋友能在此得到启发。

启 what 发 what ......try to sound like expert siah?

通待连,冲待破 world of difference le

启 what 发 what ......try to sound like expert siah?

通待连,冲待破 world of difference le

大家学理有分支。但是没有通是没有冲的,否则如何解释门冲床?冲是气还是门?浮气自行?望兄解答。

后学理解,所谓冲是因为来气太急,这冲是凶的,因为水路太短和直。缓缓流之冲是另别。

Edited by midasls

"大家学理有分支"

Tio la, 同意。早说,I can't be bother liao

"但是没有通是没有冲的,否则如何解释门冲床?冲是气还是门?浮气自行"

Ng tio la, 不同意. 通不一定有冲。 也不一定有门才冲. 气归气, 门是门, 可连可分