Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
madgame

Black Ceiling Fan

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Anyone has any recommendation for black ceiling fan? I have shortlisted haiku fan but is kinda exp (anyone got lobang for it)?

Relite has a black fan. Am using it for my balcony.

I have 2 brand new alpha ceiling fan with light, 42'' width and 5 fibre blades (black color) to let go. Pls pm me if you interested. I bought them in Malaysia.

I brought Black Fanco F2 48" for my living. Really good wind and nice. So far everybody who visited my house are also impressed with it. Good buy!

Mind to share how much it costs per unit? Fanco fans have lifetime warranty right?

Thanks.

Anyone has any recommendation for black ceiling fan? I have shortlisted haiku fan but is kinda exp (anyone got lobang for it)?

Yes, haiku fan price is now doubled after they sold off the company to Big *** Fan. What a pity.

I wanted to install a second one but gave up after the new pricing.

We bought Crestar Skylite, it's 55". It has matt blades and a light. Got it for $360, should be able to get it cheaper somewhere else?

Own 2 haiku fans, they are the worst investment I ever had.

Lots of noise, was told that it was a design flaw. Worse, the local reps keep charging me for the servicing yet the noise problems are not solved.

Don’t get it, you will regret!!!