Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
XC90

Sanitary Selection And Toilet Flushing System

Hi ladies / Gents,

Just seeking some kind opinions and experiences as in the midst of overhauling my washroom and bathroom wares.

Any home owners has good / bad experiences using Hansgrohe wares, Duravit wash basin and WC as compare to the rest of the renown brands??? Laufen??

Also, I learnt alot of home owners using Geberit flushing system and wonder how is Italian Valsir flushing system performance compare to the famous Geberit system???

Thks all your input..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi ladies / Gents,

Just seeking some kind opinions and experiences as in the midst of overhauling my washroom and bathroom wares.

Any home owners has good / bad experiences using Hansgrohe wares, Duravit wash basin and WC as compare to the rest of the renown brands??? Laufen??

Also, I learnt alot of home owners using Geberit flushing system and wonder how is Italian Valsir flushing system performance compare to the famous Geberit system???

Thks all your input..

Hi ladies / Gents,

Thks all your input..

Duravit wash basin is ok.

I prefer Grohe than Hansgrohe.....Grohe last longer IMHO.

For Geberit flushing system, make sure you write it down in black and white that you purchase the 4.2 liter system and not the 3.2 liter system. I am using the 3.2 liter system (which is what the main con told me), I have to flush two times for big business..

Hi Cockcpu,

Normally Geberit flushing system is using 4.2 liter. Maybe you can try to adjust yourself.

Adjust the Fill Valve, turn it to Anti - clockwise.

Or another way is you hold on the flush button a bit longer.

I will attach the Video for your question.

http://youtu.be/ndeGDFVhupc

Hope this video help.

Guys,

Thanks reply.

Btw, I read the forumers that they use Amazon or Ebay to buy kitchen sinks and taps etc.

The prices in Amazon is almost 50% cheaper from the retailer here but I just wonder if the fittings for those Hangrohe or Grohe product similar to our installation and if it works here??

Thanks advice

Hi

Hans Grohe and Grohe products are both highly recommendable - top German quality brands, on the market for ages.

There is no issue about fittings and installation.

Ah yes, the retailer prices here in Singapore for these products are extremely high. Even if you included the shipping costs, you would pay far less by purchasing online.

So once you know the articles you want to purchase, go to amazon or another online shop, such as www.iceprice.eu for example. By the way, iceprice offers a chat-service, so you would be able to get advice and recommendations from them.

Hope this helps. Good luck

Both Hans & Grohe have made in China vs Made in Germany. Those for sale very cheap prices are Made in China.

I'm using Gerbeit but i pangsai flush once only. Maybe my body smaller so less sai