Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bengologist

Let's Go Punggol!

beng beng! when u showing us ur new replacemt chandelier? :notti: hope no issue wif contractor.. :unsure:

Hey fun fun!

Hahaha! :lol:

My ID had just came over yesterday to replace the damaged tile due to the fallen chandelier.

As for the replacement, he had once again delayed it to Wednesday because the electrician says he need to wait for the new chandelier order to arrive. Well, gotta check again tomorrow. Anyway with my mom now in charge of the "after-renovation inspection", I guess everything should be fine. Otherwise, she will call & pester the ID again. Hahaha! :P

Shall update again when the new replacement is here. :yeah:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Congrats on the completion of your Reno. Love reading all your posts. Not only are they informative, but also hilarious and entertaining. So sad to read about the loss of items and the crashing chandelier. Thankfully all things can be settled without much fuss. End of day, your new home looks fantastic and your parents + sis must be beaming with pride on the mighty fine job you did. *clap clap*

Hah.... Bro Eric did the fan installations for my old place and I'll definately contact him again my upcoming new house too. Friendly chap with great customer service. Enjoy your new home. :D

Hey 3Dyms!

Thanks a lot for your kind comments! I'm so glad that you have enjoyed reading through my posts. Sincere appreciation! :lol:

Don't worry much about the loss of items and broken chandelier, the ID has taken full responsibility to cover for my loss. I guess this 'plus point' certainly pushed his 'Renovation Report Card' to a B+. Hahaha! :lol::lol::lol:

Oh! You have gotten Bro Eric to do installation for your fan too? He's really friendly and professional. I will certainly recommend him to others! :good:

Anyway I wish you all the best in your renovation too! Hope your EM can be transform into your private palace soon! :notti:

Wah long time nv read n soooo many drama! Luckily everythg is gd now n ur ID is responsible for ur losses! Slow but steady lah! Enjoy ur new home Beng!

Wah long time nv read n soooo many drama! Luckily everythg is gd now n ur ID is responsible for ur losses! Slow but steady lah! Enjoy ur new home Beng!

Ya! So much drama till I can sell my renovation script to MediaCorp, I'm pretty sure it will be a blockbuster drama! Hahaha! :lol:

Yeah my ID is taking responsibility for my losses. Come to think of it, he's quite a nice chap and really 'suay' to take over this job. Not sure if he is still managed to make any commission from this project. LOL! :D

Oh gosh, went to last page and saw image of broken chandelier. T.T

Can totally imagine ur heart ache!! lucky ID is willing to pay for it.... LOL.

After all the wait.. wonder wat replacement chandelier Mr ID has in place for beng beng.. we all oso can't wait to see.. very k-po hor? Haha! :P

I'm sure beng 妈 sure 看得紧紧 dis time! :lol:

Edited by jus4fun

Oh gosh, went to last page and saw image of broken chandelier. T.T

Can totally imagine ur heart ache!! lucky ID is willing to pay for it.... LOL.

Hahaha... Everyone who read through my T-blog will experience some sort of heartache & trauma looking at the broken chandelier.

I guess the one having the most heartache will be either my ID or the electrician boss because they are going to compensate me on that. LOL! :P

After all the wait.. wonder wat replacement chandelier Mr ID has in place for beng beng.. we all oso can't wait to see.. very k-po hor? Haha! :P

I'm beng 妈 sure 看得紧紧 dis time! :lol:

No no no... jus4fun, you are wrong :no: . beng 妈 failed in her monitoring duties this time round. The replacement chandelier has yet to be fixed up on the ceiling after sooooo many days. Gotta call my mom to ask her if she's gonna continue pestering the ID or pass the baton back to me so that I can continue my loanshark-style harassment on my ID till he fixed that up. Hahaha! :lol:

Anyway I'm waiting for this to be fixed up, retrieved my DSLR camera from the boxes and snapped photos all around the house before posting some updates here. :)

Stay tuned peeps..... ;)

oh my, u went to hang pig head @ ur ID's office?

went to spray "O lamp P lamp"??

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

oh my, u went to hang pig head @ ur ID's office?

went to spray "O lamp P lamp"??

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

Hahaha.. I'm a civilized loan-shark, I will just bombard his mobile with calls.

The pig head and O-Lamp-P-Lamp will come if he doesn't pick up my calls. :notti:

Hahaha.. I'm a civilized loan-shark, I will just bombard his mobile with calls.

The pig head and O-Lamp-P-Lamp will come if he doesn't pick up my calls. :notti:

两位弟弟, u think pig head easy to get or cheap arh? (u see ah long oso no use it now le due to high cost.. :lol:) oso, unless u do it urself, u think outsource painter cheap arh? wahahaha! :lol:

两位弟弟, u think pig head easy to get or cheap arh? (u see ah long oso no use it now le due to high cost.. :lol:) oso, unless u do it urself, u think outsource painter cheap arh? wahahaha! :lol:

I still have some paint left from the renovation which is kept in my storeroom and hasn't been retrieved by my ID firm's painters. I can use them for free! I can use them on my ID firm if they do not give me the replacement lamp asap. Wahahahahahaha! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Red color.paint???heeheehee

LOL~! I only have white paint. Guess it's more than enough since it's free for my usage! Hahahahaha~! :lol: