Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bengologist

Let's Go Punggol!

aiya not fried food lar...i use air fryer to bake cup cakes, bake salmon, bake sting ray, bake prawns....i hvnt try to make "huat kueh"...so i can bake one when move into new house...to symbolised "huat"...lolx...must try at current place first...if not fail then paiseh...lolx...

wah! din know air fryer can do so all these too! :thumbs up:

kitty, u very de 厉害 leh!

Edited by jus4fun

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

beng beng, i pm u my storage rack contacts u can see see compare quotes too.. at first i thought u engaged one liao so i wanna compare notes.. :P

pm me also lei.... or just share la...

WAH! That's too much details. My sister is a stalker of this T-blog, once she share this info with my mom, I will be eating baked salmon, stingray, prawns etc for the next few weeks. Hahaha! :lol:

ur mom so cute lar~~same with my mom...lolx...once she plant papaya in our Penang house..i hv been eating papay for almost 6 months....

haha, reading your thread always so interesting.. nice blind there look great! :good:

I also intend to get blind from Ryan , does he do day and night curtain too? or just purely blinds?

Because maybe will be intending to do curtains for the living room but blinds for other 3 rooms

Yeah! He also do installation for curtains and the prices are equally reasonable. I have a newly-wed friend who's staying near me. She had gotten Ryan to install day/night curtains for her living room & master bedroom and she mentions that the materials for the curtains are excellent. Guess you should give Ryan a call. Don't worry, he's a really really nice chap. If you don't believe me, you can ask Edd who also engaged him for blinds. :)

Think I should start charging Ryan for advertising fee le. Say too many good words about him. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol:

beng beng, i pm u my storage rack contacts u can see see compare quotes too.. at first i thought u engaged one liao so i wanna compare notes.. :P

Hooray! Thanks a million man! :sport-smiley-004:

ur mom so cute lar~~same with my mom...lolx...once she plant papaya in our Penang house..i hv been eating papay for almost 6 months....

Hahaha.. There was a couple of times I complimented my mom on certain dishes and find myself eating the same dish every couple of days. She will say "Aiyo, you say nice what, so I cook often for you to eat loh". :wacko:

That's the reason why I don't like to praise her cooking nowadays, even though some of the dishes are fantastic. HAHAHAHA! :lol:

pm me also lei.... or just share la...

Ok bros, i jus share here ba.

Mine is from www.sgshelving.com. You can look for Vincent at Tel: 62441512 or Hp: 98262379. Very nice and efficient guy. Called him from my office in the late morning & he was already at my hse in the afternoon to do site measurement before emailing me the proposal & quote on the very same day. On the day of installation, he came personally with a worker & got the job done in 30 mins. Even passed me a tub of desiccant/silica gel said good for the storeroom (not expensive stuff but very nice gesture right?) :good:

I went for LS (HDF panels) series, and the quote is below. Some of u all may find it on the high side though.. :unsure:

Main unit: 1050L x 450D x 1830H x 4 panels x 1 unit ($150)

Extension: 1200L x 300D x 1830H x 4 panels x 1 unit ($130)

Delivery/installation ($20)

Add height to 2030H for both units @ $10 per unit ($10 x 2 = $20)

Total: $320

I didn't take any pic of the racks in my storeroom, but it looks very much like this:

LS-HDFPanels_zpsa1c5d399.jpg

Edited by jus4fun

Yeah! He also do installation for curtains and the prices are equally reasonable. I have a newly-wed friend who's staying near me. She had gotten Ryan to install day/night curtains for her living room & master bedroom and she mentions that the materials for the curtains are excellent. Guess you should give Ryan a call. Don't worry, he's a really really nice chap. If you don't believe me, you can ask Edd who also engaged him for blinds. :)

Think I should start charging Ryan for advertising fee le. Say too many good words about him. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol:

haha. I think you should LOL , I think he will also appreciate it la you recommend customers for him.

that's great ! thanks beng, will give him a call to discuss about the curtain and blinds :D

beng beng, can u give me ryan's contact too (lazy go dig ur earlier posts)? i may wan do one more set of curtains for my mom's rm.. but scared one set only he bo hew.. :unsure:

Ok bros, i jus share here ba.

Mine is from www.sgshelving.com. You can look for Vincent at Tel: 62441512 or Hp: 98262379. Very nice and efficient guy. Called him from my office in the late morning & he was already at my hse in the afternoon to do site measurement before emailing me the proposal & quote on the very same day. On the day of installation, he came personally with a worker & got the job done in 30 mins. Even passed me a tub of desiccant/silica gel said good for the storeroom (not expensive stuff but very nice gesture right?) :good:

I went for LS (HDF panels) series, and the quote is below. Some of u all may find it on the high side though.. :unsure:

Main unit: 1050L x 450D x 1830H x 4 panels x 1 unit ($150)

Extension: 1200L x 300D x 1830H x 4 panels x 1 unit ($130)

Delivery/installation ($20)

Add height to 2030H for both units @ $10 per unit ($10 x 2 = $20)

Total: $320

I didn't take any pic of the racks in my storeroom, but it looks very much like this:

LS-HDFPanels_zpsa1c5d399.jpg

Wow! It looks good but SGD 320.00 is a little costly to me. I've burnt too many holes in my pants, got to try to reduce cost now, otherwise I will eat grass for my overseas trip in October. Hahaha.. :lol:

I will K.I.V. this first and compare it with the rack supplier my friend is going to introduce to me. If both are outta my budget, guess I will D.I.Y. the rack myself. Hahaha! :D

Anyway sincere appreciation for the details! It's really very very helpful. Thanks! :good:

haha. I think you should LOL , I think he will also appreciate it la you recommend customers for him.

that's great ! thanks beng, will give him a call to discuss about the curtain and blinds :D

Haha! I'm just kidding! I'm just doing a good deed to introduce good services to others so that everyone can benefit from his services. Sharing is caring. Hahahaha! :lol:

Cool! Faster call him and get your curtains/blinds fixed! I wanna see pictures! LOL! :D

beng beng, can u give me ryan's contact too (lazy go dig ur earlier posts)? i may wan do one more set of curtains for my mom's rm.. but scared one set only he bo hew.. :unsure:

Hahaha, I don't think he will reject business. :lol:

Check your inbox bro! :notti:

how can he bo hew? beng beng recommend one leh, he also following this thread de!!