Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bengologist

Let's Go Punggol!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Beng, ryan got do curtains also ooo...?

yes and solar film too but only for his customers, he will bring the entire stack of samples with him, strong man he is

can see his work here https://www.facebook.com/radianze?fref=ts

Yeah, like what edd has mentioned, he does curtains and also solar film. I have nearly opted for solar films in my service yard but eventually stick back to my original plan of installing the wooden blinds. :rolleyes:

I'm so honoured that you presented your virgin post to my T-blog! Wahaha! :lol:

I'm at Punggol Walk, very very near to Punggol Central, so no LRT station for me. :P

Yaaaaaaa, guess you have a point there. :~

LOL its my pleasure...

Got MRT no need LRT liao la

huh why u moving ??

Don't you have to stay for at least 5 years before selling ?

Damai is in law place...we got our own place le.....

Yeah, like what edd has mentioned, he does curtains and also solar film. I have nearly opted for solar films in my service yard but eventually stick back to my original plan of installing the wooden blinds. :rolleyes:

i added him in FB lor...will get him to quote..hehe...

May I have the curtains/blinds contact as well please? Sorry ah, somehow i cannot access facebook..

mishmish,

Check your inbox! :notti:

Haha! I'm just kidding! I'm just doing a good deed to introduce good services to others so that everyone can benefit from his services. Sharing is caring. Hahahaha! :lol:

Cool! Faster call him and get your curtains/blinds fixed! I wanna see pictures! LOL! :D

haha, ok, after my acid wash next week will arrange meetup with him to discuss :)

haha, ok, after my acid wash next week will arrange meetup with him to discuss :)

Cool! Looking forward to pictures! Hehe! :lol:

Have a great great weekend everyone! :jammin:

Hi fragile beng, it's really enjoyable reading your reno journey, it's fun too. Congrats on your completed house n enjoy! May I know how is it so far for those lightnings bought from Taobao. By the way, may I know what's colour u using for your bedroom too? Thanks in advance :)

Hi Bro Beng, may I also ask how are your light from TB? Made some orders lately but was told by a friend that TB lights has no earth wire. Really? Anyone can offer some advise? Thanks!

Like what I have mentioned earlier, I have a really bad habit of going for items which are wayyyyyyy above my budget.

What's the solution for this problem? :help:

Do I have to -

a) save money & go for normal lightings :(OR

b) splurge on them & cry in one corner of my room when I see my bankbook :~

Thanks to lawrenceke (hey dude, if you are reading this, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your renotalk blog :bow: ), I found the answer. I went for option C, which is to save money by buying such lightings from taobao and have them delivered to Singapore. WOOOOOHOOOOOOO! :dribble:

The only two disadvantages for this option is that I have to take higher risk for the ordering of these lightings from China and that I have to forgo the 1 or 2 years warranty which Singapore shops tend to offer.

These are the two extravagant masterpieces I have purchased from Taobao. :sport-smiley-004:

1) For passageway

1367582122193_zpsedf3319e.jpg

2) For hanging above dining table

1367582027689_zps0ccce843.jpg

P.S.: Sorry for the bad resolutions. I took pictures of it on my computer screen using the camera on my Samsung phone. Yeah, pretty dumb move when there's so many smarter ways of saving the pictures. :(

hihi, so nice! can you please advise which size you chose for the dinning lights? TIA.